Status
Not open for further replies.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
(I have toe nails that grow FAST and like, well I live in a dry part of the country they aren't all soft and pliable) and I was looking for my toenail clippers, and I couldn't find them, and I um, saw my wire cutters and then I was like, "I'mma gonna try those." Because I was pretty sure if they were not cut, they might poke holes in my clogs and well, my clogs are expensive and wire cutters are cheap.)

:lol:

funny

if you read "starting with rba" threads from years ago, tenail cutters will be in the recommended list for cutting wire

that was normal

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I don't miss DONKEY KONG at all. Dude, I liked Pacman but I admit it made me a little anxious.

IDK @bombastinator they could be trying to EAT themselves to death. I often think that of worms. "This is a slow suicide, they think if they eat enough DIRT, they will turn into DIRT."

But then they go regenerating themselves if you chop them in two, so like, then, I think, "Maybe they just like DIRT. MAYBE if I ate some I could create a "magical Extra Me, who could wreak extra havoc upon the universe."

Then I think, "I'd rather vape and claim dual use product for ALL my vapes. I will be getting very creative and possibly seeking patents."

I have done LITTLE research and so far have discovered THREE things the investigator in my job did wrong. Like, JUST me, online, like PROVABLE things. I might have to sue. I swore those words would never pass my lips but dude, if I do it RIGHT, well, guess WHAT? No one will ever screw with me at work EVER again and that would be a better payout than the payout I might get that would enable Mr. A to like stick build the perfect Douglas house on the 38 acres I want that will contain my donkey and horse. I sort of owe it to him.

I'mma gonna call my sis tomorrow and beg her to find me the attorney of the Best Practice within drivable distance. I owe it to my poor husband. He cannot sue effectively (he waits too long.) I'm usually like, "Eh WHY bother," but I am SICK of these two women, they DESERVE to suffer. I've suffered. I'm not super retaliatory either.

I kind of have the perfect storm though because I HATE THEM but I am still mostly rational. And off work a bit.

Anna
This statement seems fractured to me. I don’t understand the content.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Sorry I meant the beetles might be trying to suicide by eating themselves to death.
If they BORE I was assuming they were eating the trees. Maybe not.
Anna
I can’t remember exactly what they eat. They create these things called “galleries” high up in the tree which implies to me they at least chew up bark or wood. Presence of galleries is an indication according to my arborist that the infestation is advanced. Possibly irrevocably. They have several vastly different stages in their life cycle like a lot of insects. In Their adult stage they take the form of a small bright green beetle that looks like shiny metal. Or perhaps an emerald. Iirc at least one of the stages drinks tree sap, though I could be wrong about that.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I say nicotine the hell out of the beautiful emerald beetles that are eating your trees.

At my last job, in Tucson, well, we travelled to a park far away enough to have REAL trees. It was one of them "bonding employee days."

The first thing I did was hug one. For a fairly lengthy time. Then I climbed it. I stayed up there for most of it until food made me descend.

LOL my fellow employees made fun of me for a LONG time for that.

No regrets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean it was TUCSON they should have climbed their OWN trees in my opinion. LOL.

Lotsa trees here. Not them creepy mesquite "bushes" either. Trees.

Anna

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I use flavorings in everything.. I add 1 or two drops of TFA French Vanilla Deluxe every morning in my coffee along with my cream and sugar - it saves money on buying flavored creamer.. lol.. Sometimes I get wacky and use 3-4 drops of Capella New York Cheesecake instead.

(I also use the flavors in fondant etc)

Other than that, before I made the purchase of straw brushes I cut a piece of sponge and twisted some 24 gauge Kanthal around it and used that as a small bottle brush to clean out the e-liquid bottles with..

I'm probably boring.. haha.. I haven't even shaved my legs using VG yet.. lol

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
SHAVING WITH VG????????????

I have not bathed yet today. Not ashamed to admit it,. That sounds SUPER.

Maybe not the best day for experiments but like, no experiments no excitement SAY I.

I really should bathe, and Teeth. I gotta eat soon.. The husband was like, "What shall we have for dinner my love?" and I was like, "I don't know about you but I am eating comfort eggplant parmagan." He was like "Sigh." I was like, "you can make brussel sprouts if you want, I will eat them.

The progressive commercial may have ended. I should bathe. He is leaving soon. OMG! But-- the plumber. Etc.

Also, like, um, yeah, well, IDK. I should be okay and PROBALBY more productive, By then. It's not for a couple days. Gah.

I'm not going to the house, it's like, tatters and packing. I live here now. I think. Hopefully.

Anna

• Love
Reactions: Opinionated

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA

Maybe not the best day for experiments but like, no experiments no excitement SAY I.

I really should bathe, and Teeth. I gotta eat soon.. The husband was like, "What shall we have for dinner my love?" and I was like, "I don't know about you but I am eating comfort eggplant parmagan." He was like "Sigh." I was like, "you can make brussel sprouts if you want, I will eat them.

The progressive commercial may have ended. I should bathe. He is leaving soon. OMG! But-- the plumber. Etc.

Also, like, um, yeah, well, IDK. I should be okay and PROBALBY more productive, By then. It's not for a couple days. Gah.

I'm not going to the house, it's like, tatters and packing. I live here now. I think. Hopefully.

Anna
Could work. It’s a non oil lubricant, just like soap. VG is cheap and safe though plus it’s a flat out skin moisturizer, so one would think that if it worked well there would be available products already that used it.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain

Anna

ohhh I LOVE eggplant parmesan! Yum!

And dont worry, most of us understand no shower vegging out in front of the tv with high calorie comfort food days! We all love them occasionally!

lol.. I hope you feel better soon!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: stols001

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Well, sort of reverse of your theme, but here goes: Had VG to give the cat an emergency enema (mixed with water) Worked great... may have saved a 15 year old cat's life. So I just bought 48mg nic in PG and did my first DIY juices. Yes, I use toenail clipper to cut my coils leads. Have used regular cotton balls (boiled/dried) on a RDA to test flavors. An empty B12 syringe for DIY. Empty "mini-bar" bottles for DIY test batches (and some of the vodka for cleaning tanks/drop-in coils as a last resort... and then still drink it :shock: ) Round wood toothpicks to hold small coils when building dual coil RTA (the kind you have to tighten both coils at the same time) Used paper towels to clean e-juice messes (I don't waist anything!) Plastic soda bottle lids with a hole drilled in to hold my attys when not using. Probably more, but you get the idea... talk about low budget!
I did make DIY "chai tea" and found I just couldn't stand it after awhile so will simply use it real tea. Same with "pumpkin spice" so (you guessed it) making a pumpkin pie (or maybe cookies)

Last edited:

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Ooh! Another one. This I actually did make and it worked really well:

you can make a wire styrofoam cutter with kanthal wire. I used an old 110v variable output inverter power supply (you don’t need anything very accurate) for power and took an aluminum grounding rod, cut a couple pieces off, bent the end of one into a C shape and left the other straight. I filed some groove into the ends of each to attach the wires to, cut a handle out of wood, and wrapped it in electrical tape to keep it together. Worked awesome! Like a magic wand scroll saw for styrofoam.

still got the thing. It worked so well i got a tool box for it and stored it with my other tools. Wire foam cutters often can cost a hundred bucks. I made mine for a fiver and it works just as well. Better even because it’s bigger.

I’d include a pic but it’s stored in the garage and it’s dark now. If anyone cares I can go snap one tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread