Creative Things You have Done With Vape Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
@ENAUD what HAPPENED TO YOU???

You crash a wedding and all of a sudden.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WTH?

You know, I bet you could make lovely perfumes with flavors. Totally. My perfume making career started and ended with fermented like, dead violets in some water. But I wore it with pride.

I am sure I could do better now I am not 5.

Anna

icepickmaker84

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2019
Indiana
That turned quickly,

Now our slogan has to be "vaping kills, and vapers are KILLERS."

Nice, y'all.:thumbs::thumbs::lol::lol::thumbs::thumbs:

What is it about Etsy that brings up DEATH???? Because I'm blaming ETSY here for sure, not vaping.

Anna

I was actually booted from Etsy for selling ball bearing core monkeyfists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I was actually booted from Etsy for selling ball bearing core monkeyfists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I been meaning to make a cluster BB monkey fist flailer, I got a whole box of 5/8 inch stainless balls waiting to be re purposed...

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
@ENAUD what HAPPENED TO YOU???

You crash a wedding and all of a sudden.....:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

WTH?

You know, I bet you could make lovely perfumes with flavors. Totally. My perfume making career started and ended with fermented like, dead violets in some water. But I wore it with pride.

I am sure I could do better now I am not 5.

Anna
I always been a sick bastige, you just catchin' on now?...

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
I been meaning to make a cluster BB monkey fist flailer, I got a whole box of 5/8 inch stainless balls waiting to be re purposed...
That's the kind of thing that can seem really cool right up to the first practice session ... be sure to have someone hold your beer (and perhaps a video camera) ...

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Perhaps it is the word "GARROTE" that alerted me. It's kind of... hard to overlook :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.

Fifty Shades of @ENAUD . LOL I just said that because you are polluting my thread with Extreme Violence, not to mention Maybe it's "Silence of the @ENAUD actually but it was really hard to go from ETSY to GARROTE. Jarring as it were.

So just chill a little Fifty. LOL. At least I didn't call you "EDWARD"

OMG I JUST REALIZED THAT IS MY HUSBAND'S FULL GIVEN NAME. He goes by "Ted" I think we dated for like 6 or 7 months before I realized like, he wasn't a "Theodore." I was being polite by not calling him that, but then I did and he was like, "Nope. Edward."

Thank God I'm in a progressive commercial at present (I should get tested for anemia THRYOID doc, seriously) because it is going to like take a WHILE to get THAT association out of my head.

Hopefully I CAN get it out of my head. Dude.

Anna

Attachments

• lol[1].gif
    lol[1].gif
    753 bytes · Views: 7
Reactions: *RJ*

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
That's the kind of thing that can seem really cool right up to the first practice session ... be sure to have someone hold your beer (and perhaps a video camera) ...
Monkey fist knots are very effective at containing their item of inertia, a cluster of them would be very effective at equalizing a conflict with unintelligent youths acting without proper social norms of polite society...

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
Monkey fist knots are very effective at containing their item of inertia, a cluster of them would be very effective at equalizing a conflict with unintelligent youths acting without proper social norms of polite society...
I think if I were to try to "operate" a cluster flail of monkey fists it would be a cluster fail (or simply a cluster f***). I'll stick with an appropriately sized single monkey fist:
monkeyfist1.jpg

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
The most potentially disruptive one I can think of off hand is high concentration VG nic base used as an insecticide. It can be injected into trees to kill emerald borer beetles and is just about the only way to save a tree so infested. Generally the tree has to be cut down.

selling such for such a purpose is hard to make illegal. Emerald borer beetles are a major invasive species.

I haven’t actually done it though. I had to remove 6 trees because of emerald borer infestation. They needed to be gone anyway though so it made more sense to have them ground out.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
If nic kills "highly invasive species" we are all doomed.

I forget that society that advocates killing yourself to save the planet. I forget their name. Maybe they all died OFF or something?

That monkey fist looks really mean. I now think there should be cage matches with it and gorillas.
Anna
? Well I don’t see emerald borer beetles doing it to commit suicide. They don’t have hands for one thing.

fiddleshe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
If nic kills "highly invasive species" we are all doomed.

I forget that society that advocates killing yourself to save the planet. I forget their name. Maybe they all died OFF or something?

That monkey fist looks really mean. I now think there should be cage matches with it and gorillas.
Anna
This isnt Donkey Kong Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I don't miss DONKEY KONG at all. Dude, I liked Pacman but I admit it made me a little anxious.

IDK @bombastinator they could be trying to EAT themselves to death. I often think that of worms. "This is a slow suicide, they think if they eat enough DIRT, they will turn into DIRT."

But then they go regenerating themselves if you chop them in two, so like, then, I think, "Maybe they just like DIRT. MAYBE if I ate some I could create a "magical Extra Me, who could wreak extra havoc upon the universe."

Then I think, "I'd rather vape and claim dual use product for ALL my vapes. I will be getting very creative and possibly seeking patents."

I have done LITTLE research and so far have discovered THREE things the investigator in my job did wrong. Like, JUST me, online, like PROVABLE things. I might have to sue. I swore those words would never pass my lips but dude, if I do it RIGHT, well, guess WHAT? No one will ever screw with me at work EVER again and that would be a better payout than the payout I might get that would enable Mr. A to like stick build the perfect Douglas house on the 38 acres I want that will contain my donkey and horse. I sort of owe it to him.

I'mma gonna call my sis tomorrow and beg her to find me the attorney of the Best Practice within drivable distance. I owe it to my poor husband. He cannot sue effectively (he waits too long.) I'm usually like, "Eh WHY bother," but I am SICK of these two women, they DESERVE to suffer. I've suffered. I'm not super retaliatory either.

I kind of have the perfect storm though because I HATE THEM but I am still mostly rational. And off work a bit.

Anna

• Love
Reactions: Opinionated

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Well, after reading this very entertaining thread :cool:, my alternate uses for vape supplies are going to be awfully tame :)

It didn't take me long to figure out that VG is the 'glycerine' in many skin lotions. I now make my own lotions using VG as the primary ingredient, thinned appropriately. It's also very good in massage oils along with PG and flavorings for their scent.

Our concentrated flavorings are also safe to eat, and I use them for baking whenever I feel like it.

I keep some 90% alcohol around for cleaning mod and atty contacts. That also works very well for any other electrical contacts I need to clean.

I'm likely forgetting a few others, but that's all I've got for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread