Credit Card fraud Giveaway!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuckyLulu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2010
Florida
So some of you may have heard about my recent trouble with my stolen credit card number and the fraudulent purchases that were made on my acct. Well you are all in for a treat because I am starting to receive all the little trinkets etc that I did not purchase!

Item #1
Montreal Canadiens keychain for the subscription to "The Hockey News" magazine that I did not order.

Item #2
Pittsburgh Steelers Superbowl shot glass February 5, 2006
from the Danbury Mint that I did not order.

If anyone would like any of my items please PM me.

Keep checking in, I'm hoping the Disney movies are on the way from The Disney Movie Club that I apparantly (did not) subscribe to.

my disclaimer- when I called these companies to cancel these fraudulent subscriptions the told me not to worry about sending the items back.
Lulu

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
Thanks, but I don't want this crap either! There must be a Steelers or Canadiens fan amoung all of us!

Montreal Canadiens were so bad,I bought a raffle ticket once:

1st prize was 2 tickets to a Canadiens game
2nd prize was season tickets to the Canadiens

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Lulu, I've been wanting to start a Disney Movie collection for my 2yr old.. I grew up with the movies so I want to get him started with a set, too. If you do get any Disney movies you don't want, let me know. I'll send you shipping $$ at the very least. But I'd appreciate it if you'd let me buy them from you, hopefully at a nice discounted price :)

Wouldn't be nice if you could make just a little profit off of this mess?

LuckyLulu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2010
Florida
Lulu, I've been wanting to start a Disney Movie collection for my 2yr old.. I grew up with the movies so I want to get him started with a set, too. If you do get any Disney movies you don't want, let me know. I'll send you shipping $$ at the very least. But I'd appreciate it if you'd let me buy them from you, hopefully at a nice discounted price :)

I'm still waiting to get those, Lol. The one thing I may have an interest in probally won't show! I already have tons of movies for my kids, If they start coming in I will pass them to you :) I'll keep you posted!

Still no takers on the keychain, seems I'm not the only one who doesn't want this stuff!

pm2006

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Lulu - You should have kept them and put them in the curio cabinet so you could show your friends when they visit. :)

Montreal Canadiens were so bad,I bought a raffle ticket once:

1st prize was 2 tickets to a Canadiens game
2nd prize was season tickets to the Canadiens

Now THAT is really funny. I wonder if we could do the same thing with the Detroit Lions??

Lorizgal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2010
Really near the mexican border.
Sallana, My daughter has every disney movie ever made, most are on VHS however, are you interested, she's been trying to sell them in the last 2 garage sales we have had, but to no avail. I have no issue sending them to you..for postage and 1.50/each. The money goes to her. I will just be the middle woman.
let me know thanks
Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread