Credit Card fraud Giveaway!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GtrSoloist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
USA
So some of you may have heard about my recent trouble with my stolen credit card number and the fraudulent purchases that were made on my acct. Well you are all in for a treat because I am starting to receive all the little trinkets etc that I did not purchase!

Item #1
Montreal Canadiens keychain for the subscription to "The Hockey News" magazine that I did not order.

Item #2
Pittsburgh Steelers Superbowl shot glass February 5, 2006
from the Danbury Mint that I did not order.

If anyone would like any of my items please PM me.

Keep checking in, I'm hoping the Disney movies are on the way from The Disney Movie Club that I apparantly (did not) subscribe to.

my disclaimer- when I called these companies to cancel these fraudulent subscriptions the told me not to worry about sending the items back.
Lulu

Wow that is a really classy move by you. I'll add my voice to the others, if you get any Disney DVDs you are not interested in, let me know. I might buy one or two of them from you as a gift for my niece.

Did kind of hope this was a contest to get some fraudulent credit cards though... lol j/k

Maybe go into the Canadian forum and say "Hello there, eh. I got some loot you might like to put your hands on, eh." or something like that. lol

Did you hear how Canada was named? Two guys were sitting around and one said to the other, "C eh? N eh? D eh?" And with that a nation was born...

Last edited:

Smocha

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2009
China
www.greenhouseone.com
Lulu, I genuinely appreciate the offer but I am not much of a Montreal Canadiens fan (go leafs go!). The best thing about Montreal is their smoked meat, it is AMAZING. I really hope you get this over charging/unauthorized payments stuff taken care of, must be a huge pain.

Best of luck,
Tim

Smocha,
Would you like a fabulous rare Montreal Canadiens keychain?

No Disney movies yet, figures!
Hopefully soon
Lulu

Haha thats what they say about Canadians too! (you were refering to Californians right?)

no, but it sure is weird hearing a ooper accent. I moved to cali from wisconsin, now everyone there has an accent to me. it's the o's they really do sound like they're saying aboot instead of about. :) good times.

asharp22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
USA
Lulu, I genuinely appreciate the offer but I am not much of a Montreal Canadiens fan (go leafs go!). The best thing about Montreal is their smoked meat, it is AMAZING. I really hope you get this over charging/unauthorized payments stuff taken care of, must be a huge pain.

Best of luck,
Tim

Haha thats what they say about Canadians too! (you were refering to Californians right?)

no I meant wisconsinites, they sound like canadians to me now that I live in California.... :)

if you want to hear an example of an yooper accent youtube "Da thirty point buck" by Da yoopers....scary to say they played it at my Prom in Wisconsin....

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
no I meant wisconsinites, they sound like canadians to me now that I live in California.... :)

if you want to hear an example of an yooper accent youtube "Da thirty point buck" by Da yoopers....scary to say they played it at my Prom in Wisconsin....

Yah Hey, dats a great tune!
I heard it down at the Legion post at the Fish Fry after we got a couple lunkers oot on the lake! Mmm, the pasties dey make there.........:laugh:

The U.P. IS Bob and Doug McKenzie, just freaking hilarious but cool people, hard drinkers........

asharp22

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
USA
Yah Hey, dats a great tune!
I heard it down at the Legion post at the Fish Fry after we got a couple lunkers oot on the lake! Mmm, the pasties dey make there.........:laugh:

The U.P. IS Bob and Doug McKenzie, just freaking hilarious but cool people, hard drinkers........

LOL!! ah that brings back memories....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread