Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

hueysds

ECF Veteran
So, a sampler of different strengths of the same flavor? Interesting idea, and doable. Would anyone else like that?

Seems like it would be a great idea. I started with 11 across the board and haven't moved up or down but seem to vape constantly. Would be nice to have 1 or 2 above and below to see how I sit with them (although I did just get an 18 and 24 *freebie* in my delivery today, so I might be covered).

The only problem is what flavor do you pick to make the sampler up with? Tastes vary so much. Would you setup a couple different flavors with the strength sampler and then ppl could pick a drop down for the flavor instead of dropdown for the strength?

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I am just now starting the Kr808 deal-placed my first order moments ago and would have loved to have had the choice of the 3 top mg nicotine in the flavor I choose. It would be nice also to have in the future, for morning, noon and evening and today is a horrible day choice of nic level needed. :)

smassie

Dec 7, 2009
Wichita, KS
Personally, I would be more interested in being able to pick the 5 carts in a sampler. There are several flavors I want to try but would rather not get into refilling just yet. Rather than getting 5 carts of a flavor I might or might not like, it would be nice to put together a sampler of my own choosing.

A la carte sampler: Pick the 5 flavors and strengths you want.

Even if you limited all 5 flavors to the same strength that would be fine.

That's my .02

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
for me (who has just placed first order and never vaped ever) (it shipped today omg excited) i would have LOVED that option. i bought a variety of strengths in diff flavors anyways, but it would have been nice to have it conveniently done like that.

i'd imagine specifically choosing strengths/different flavors would be too time consuming for the guys packing up though, since it seems that this is a fairly small operation (considering) but if you did maybe one or two of the most popular?

now that i've been obsessively researching i realize it's not that difficult to alter the nic content yourself but the first time i looked @ the site i would have jumped on that option.

NJDrew

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
Flemington, NJ
My Father would have liked this. He is in the process of finding his nic level and flavor. He smokes carlton menthol light 100s so I said maybe an 8mg and he like all new people ordered 18mg lol. He Then ordered 11s and now hes going to order the 4s and 8s. I for one like this idea as I think it will help people get dialed in. Not to sound crazy, but a chart (on V4L.com) of user submitted analog brands = nic level could be helpful too... I know thats a lot of work, so maybe just something to think about.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Personally, I would be more interested in being able to pick the 5 carts in a sampler. There are several flavors I want to try but would rather not get into refilling just yet. Rather than getting 5 carts of a flavor I might or might not like, it would be nice to put together a sampler of my own choosing.

A la carte sampler: Pick the 5 flavors and strengths you want.

Even if you limited all 5 flavors to the same strength that would be fine.

That's my .02

i'd imagine specifically choosing strengths/different flavors would be too time consuming for the guys packing up though, since it seems that this is a fairly small operation (considering) but if you did maybe one or two of the most popular?

Exactly, any kind of a la cart option is just unfeasible, sorry. But a strength sampler in a couple of our most popular flavors, that's doable. I'll run it past Steve, and if he agrees, we'll do it on our next order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread