best regards

tonyc

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
Mine is still on it's way from NY. Should have it Wednesday. Also went ahead and ordered the Geek Vape GBOX S100 Squonker mod for $46. Dual 18650. Some don't like the way the bottle and batteries use the same door at the bottom, but I will live with it as my first squonker. If I dig the squonk thing, I will shop around for a better design.

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Mine is still on it's way from NY. Should have it Wednesday. Also went ahead and ordered the Geek Vape GBOX S100 Squonker mod for $46. Dual 18650. Some don't like the way the bottle and batteries use the same door at the bottom, but I will live with it as my first squonker. If I dig the squonk thing, I will shop around for a better design.
Excellent! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the Gbox.

Reactions: DP2Raja

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
My only gripe is that when I fill it, I get juice coming up through the wick holes. Not a lot, just a little, and less if I go really slow and am careful....do you guys have the same issue? Maybe I'm doing something wrong? on a scale of 1 to 10, this problem is around a 3, definitely doesn't keep me from using the tank.
I had that happen the first time i used it. I guess its just overfilling in my case. Now I stop filling when the juice level hits the wicks in the tank.

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
My only gripe is that when I fill it, I get juice coming up through the wick holes. Not a lot, just a little, and less if I go really slow and am careful....do you guys have the same issue? Maybe I'm doing something wrong? on a scale of 1 to 10, this problem is around a 3, definitely doesn't keep me from using the tank.
I had that issue when I had the wicks actually sitting inside the tank. Now, I have my wicks literally flush with the underside of the deck - As short as humanly possible. That fixed my issue with that problem. Now I only have juice pop up when I overfill it. This method also has allowed me to completely fill the tank to the very top.

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Not to turn this into a Gbox thread, but I wonder why a dual 18650 mod only fires up to 100 watts?? Kinda strange.
What's the lowest build you can put on it? Is it in parallel?

EDIT:
Looks like series and .1 in wattage.
No clue why it has 100w cap. I was thinking if it was in parallel and didn't have a boost capable regulator maybe it was capped by voltage.

The only other dual mod that I've seen that caps at 100 is the istick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread