Not open for further replies.

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Dear C00K13, Imagine, Bryan and all the gang at SI - You guys are the bestest!

My package due tomorrow was waiting for me today when I got home. ;)

lucky!!!, Mine is coming tomorrow, but thats not bad for a product ordered on Saturday at noon in ohio and coming to South Florida.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

muffler dragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Jamestown, NC USA
Dear C00K13, Imagine, Bryan and all the gang at SI - You guys are the bestest!

My package due tomorrow was waiting for me today when I got home. ;)

After seeing this post, I decided to check the mailbox here at work. Guess what was waiting for moi?!!!!

That's right!

KILLER CUSTOMER SERVICE! :WOW:

Thanks all, and I'll give my feedback soon.

muffler dragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
Jamestown, NC USA
Figured to hell with waiting (even at work). Put an RY4 onto my X2 and went outside for a minute. Unadulterated bliss!!! Will take me a while to get used to no throat hit, but I think I'll enjoy that more as time passes.

Now, I need to find something to protect my X2 when I travel. Didn't realize that the Volt bag fits the standard batteries just fine, but not so much on the 1300. :giddy as a schoolgirl:

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Figured to hell with waiting (even at work). Put an RY4 onto my X2 and went outside for a minute. Unadulterated bliss!!! Will take me a while to get used to no throat hit, but I think I'll enjoy that more as time passes.

Now, I need to find something to protect my X2 when I travel. Didn't realize that the Volt bag fits the standard batteries just fine, but not so much on the 1300. :giddy as a schoolgirl:

Imagine said they are coming out with a case for the x2. In the mean time, you can use a cheap eyeglass case

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread