The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ask IMAGINE & S_Steve - Thread :)

Discussion in 'Smokeless Image' started by Imagine, Feb 17, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. seabs

seabs Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 23, 2012
    WI
    Thanks, that is helpful. I have been waiting for weeks and could really use a few of them.

2. opal

opal Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2012
    That only works if you have a 510 battery, right?

3. S_Steve

S_Steve Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Good News Everyone! We just got the shipment in from Innokin and it should be in stock later tonight!

4. opal

Oct 3, 2012
    and they're back... yeah!

so.. might there be a chance on the store site, to use two different methods of payment on the same order? I have two prepaid visa cards I was hoping to use on one order.. seems there's not a place for the second one

5. awsum140

awsum140 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Opal, off the top of my head, just give them a call and place the order over the phone. They should take the two cards that way with no problem at all.

6. opal

Oct 3, 2012
    I thought of that right after I clicked order... one CC, not the two I wanted to use. Hadda get those iclear heads while they have them in stock

7. grego66

grego66 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2012
    Nevada
    Hi, can you tell me when Cappuccino 12mg and Nanos will be back in stock, Thanks.

8. S_Steve

We have a really big restock of most Volt products coming in shortly. We have a tracking number for the shipment now and it should not be long. = )

9. lume1wcu

lume1wcu Full Member

Oct 25, 2013
    NC
    Do you know if the 3.5 Vivi Nova heads are part of that restock?

10. S_Steve

Yes they are. We are hoping to see the shipment in the next couple of days (no guarantees) so I will keep everyone posted = )

11. lume1wcu

lume1wcu Full Member

Oct 25, 2013
    NC
    Thank you. I'll be on the lookout!

12. EleanorR

EleanorR Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2011
    Treasure Coast
    Imagine or Steve, do you have a shipping or tracking number yet for the Mini T3 Clearomizer re-stock?

13. celticluvr

celticluvr Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    So I am gonna jump right in and say I am going to place a fairly large order soon. I plan on getting a couple each of X2's, Spinners, and MVP's. Finally getting some back ups and back ups for my back ups.:D(really its for both me and my fiance:oops:) I had a question regarding charging the MVP and Spinners.

Is it better to use the 1.5A wall charger or regular one?

14. awsum140

Supporting member
    With chargers as with most things, bigger is better. The 1.5amp will work with just about any battery system, Volt or otherwise. Just remember to charge the Spinner with the charger adapter for it and no other.

15. celticluvr

celticluvr Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    Thanks awsum... lol I guess I'm still a newbie.:oops:

16. EleanorR

EleanorR Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2011
    Treasure Coast

Bumping question, awaiting response . . .

17. S_Steve

Sorry, I must not have seen that one. They have been ordered but we have not gotten shipping confirmation yet. Sorry!

18. marlou

marlou Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Steve,

I just charged one of my Spinners and it was slightly warm when I took it off the charger. It works but I'd like to know if I should be using it or not. The battery is pretty new, purchased on May 23, so it shouldn't be worn out yet.

A few weeks ago another Spinner got very warm when charged. It wasn't hot but felt pretty warm. Much warmer than this last one did. I don't know the exact age but it's fairly old. It still works but I put it aside and stopped using it.

I've read conflicting opinions about whether or not they are safe to use. So, could you tell me what the facts are regarding batteries that get warm or very warm when charged? I don't want to use unsafe batteries, but would sure hate to dispose of them if they're okay to use.

19. marlou

marlou Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Steve

or

Imagine

Let me know if you have an answer so I'll know if I need to look elsewhere for the information.

20. awsum140

Supporting member
    Marlou, I saw your first post and didn't want to get into the mix, but....

Do you have more than one charger for your Spinners? Is the warming limited to one or two specific Spinners, assuming you have more than the two you mentioned?

If they are getting warm warm or even hot, it would indicate over current during charging. To be safe in the mean time, put them in a metal pot while charging them, just in case of a catastrophic failure.