Great Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

grego66

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2012
Nevada
Another one for great Customer Service here.

I made a small order on the 4th July sale and forgot to put the Independence day code in. I sent the SI Customer Service an e.mail to tell them and I have already received an e.mail back from someone called Bobby telling me they will be crediting my CC card with the difference. :)

I don't think many companies would do that - You snooze you lose.

Anyway thanks SmokelessImage and thanks Kia2 for the heads up :)

The order contained a new clearo' can't wait to try it out.

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Talk about awesome customer service. I spoke with Brian at customer service on Monday because one of my 78 mm batteries started activating on its own. It is now Wednesday and I just went to my mailbox and got a package from smokeless image. I opened it up and you know what I found? Not one, but TWO black 78 mm automatic batteries.

Now THAT is customer service.

And people want to know why I post videos about smokeless image products. THAT'S WHY!!!!!

Baptyzmbyf1re

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2012
Omaha

I made a small order on the 4th July sale and forgot to put the Independence day code in. I sent the SI Customer Service an e.mail to tell them and I have already received an e.mail back from someone called Bobby telling me they will be crediting my CC card with the difference. :)

I had the exact same scenario. I told my wife and she said, "They aren't going to let you do that." They did and for the three bucks or whatever it was (small order) that I saved with the code, they just earned a whole lot more money from me.

Same as Mroutlaw - have to recommend them to everyone after my experiences so far.

grego66

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2012
Nevada
I had the exact same scenario. I told my wife and she said, "They aren't going to let you do that." They did and for the three bucks or whatever it was (small order) that I saved with the code, they just earned a whole lot more money from me.

Same as Mroutlaw - have to recommend them to everyone after my experiences so far.

I received notification this morning, my CC has been credited, I'm quite embarrassed to say it wasn't for much, less than the three bucks of yours but the point is they went to the trouble to do it even though they could have easily said it's too late if you forgot to put the code in etc.

Great CS from SI.

SI is my first E.Cig and all I can say is I'm glad I did the research before I bought one. Their CS is probably one of the reasons why they get such good reviews across the community.

Dac311

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
I have to say I've been completely impressed with CS here and at gotvapes. I haven't had to contact customer service at either. Why? Because someone is almost always online answering questions in the forums. And I can't believe how fast their packing and shipping is at both. It's night and day from where I was before. Sorry to mention another company, but I don't see myself ordering from anyone other than these two. They just handle business and sell great products.

lilac7779

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
East Tennessee

Clearos are great, Greg. The ones I have have the shorter wicks, but I love them. I am using one right now on my black 900 mAh X2.

Justjames

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2012
California
I have had a good experience with SI and want to share as well. My very first kit I ordered which is auto 65mm doesn't perform very well, shot email to SI and they exchanged
It with no question asked. After that I order two more kits for friends, the last kit got a dud battery, gave SI a call, now new battery is on its way to me. What a good customer service. I'll make sure to get all my friend start with SI kit.

sze5003

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
U.S., PA
I have had a good experience with SI and want to share as well. My very first kit I ordered which is auto 65mm doesn't perform very well, shot email to SI and they exchanged
It with no question asked. After that I order two more kits for friends, the last kit got a dud battery, gave SI a call, now new battery is on its way to me. What a good customer service. I'll make sure to get all my friend start with SI kit.

Yeh I have never had such great service with any other company. I ordered an x2 battery and a clearo. After 2 hours the clearo seemed to have died. I posted here got some tips and info, then went through CS and they expressed shipped me out a new clearomizer free of charge! Thanks to Imagine :) I was so surprised, most companies would make you pay shipping, send it back, and wait. As it has kept me from analogs, it should be here tomorrow. And I am super excited to order one more 65mm battery since my last one went kaput for the new ce3's I see on the site.

If other companies put much more effort into their business on the CS part, they would be doing a lot better. I just ordered a new turn signal for my kawasaki ninja and I have no idea what is going on with the order. Contacted them and have not heard back in 3 days! Then I read a bunch of bad reviews online. Wish they would be more helpful. I'm probably never going to shop anywhere else for supplies aside from alien visions for their juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread