Not open for further replies.

subver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
United States
subver.com
@imeothanasis - any plans on making a Stainless Steel button for the Cybrillion? I've yet to get mine so I'm not sure if it's possible (I'm assuming they're brass due to it's conductive nature) - maybe some kind of outer Stainless Steel shell or something like that? Hmm.. not sure how it'd work, just curious.

I have a bunch of brass GG stuff (hopefully.. GG stuff is still MIA).. I don't have anything against brass I just love having a full SS :p

Either way no biggie, just was wondering if there were plans. I've got some pretty great brass cleaner solution for my sonic cleaner so cleaning brass to a shiny finish is quick and easy.

SSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
Evans, GA
That's the best news I've had all week. I can't wait.

I've been stacking 18350's (2 of them) for years and have been going through tons of liquid and wire. I am really looking forward to something that forces me to use 18650's, which will allow me to use less wire when making coils. I'm currently unable to use many types of wire besides Kanthal because I would have to create RIDICULOUSLY long coils to support the voltage (even with a large inner diameter). Looks like I'll have to start trying to figure out how to make something other than basic coils.

Reactions: imeothanasis

SSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
Evans, GA
Imeo, thank you very much for that info. When I first saw the ohms that you mentioned I almost had a heart attack. Due to using much higher voltage that I've been using for the last 7+ years (7.4) in my SS GGTS and JGG, the ohms of my coils has been ridiculously high to prevent them from popping or producing a burnt taste. Your info has pointed me in the right direction.

Last edited:
Reactions: imeothanasis

SSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
Evans, GA
HOLY CRAP!!! :shock: I went to the GG Store about 20 minutes ago and it only showed the matte Cybrillion V2 as available. I placed my order and immediately went back to the Cybrillion page and they were all sold out. This reminds me of the "F5 Wars" from back in the day. That was crazy.

That went SO FAST. Imeo, how many did you make?

I'm very happy that I was able to place my order and look forward to experiencing a new GG mod. Thanks Imeo!

:banana::banana::banana:

SSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
Evans, GA
Imeo,
I received my matte Cybrillion V2 in the mail yesterday. I didn't think that my matte TAE could possibly look any better, but sitting on the Cybrillioin V2.....the combination is breathtaking.

The cross-hatched engraved lines look great and add a better grip from the previous GG mods. The GG wings are huge. I really like the deep wings and "Cybrillion" engravings. When you add the wings, the lettering, and the engraved lines to all of the engravings on the TAE (especially the wings and the new "EAGLE" engraving on the domed chimney) it really is a piece of art.

I personally believe that the contrast between the SS matte body of the Cybrillion and the polished brass button really ties it all together into a singular masterpiece. The TAE actually seems to vape better on this than on my JGG. Beautifully done Imeo.

I hope that the GG line continues to evolve, but it's really getting hard to justify (to my wife) buying more and more GG gear. I have an entire tackle box full of GG gear that doesn't get a lot of use. Each time a new invention of yours comes out, that becomes my new day-to-day gear.

Keep up the great work Imeo!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
great post SSG my good friend!
Thank you for your support all these years and I am really happy that you like GG products. I will always try for my best and be sure that every new GG thing will be better than before until we reach the perfection

NandyDC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2009
San Juan, PR
I hope that the GG line continues to evolve, but it's really getting hard to justify (to my wife) buying more and more GG gear. I have an entire tackle box full of GG gear that doesn't get a lot of use. Each time a new invention of yours comes out, that becomes my new day-to-day gear.

Thats exactly my problem with GG. Since 2009-2010 I have almost all GG items. Against all my feelings I decided to skip this version of Cybrillion. Maybe because all I vape right now is on TC mode.

BTW, cant wait to celebrate my 10th GG Anniversary with my first GG mod. Maybe Imeo has something special under the sleeve to celebrate with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SSG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
Evans, GA
Thats exactly my problem with GG. Since 2009-2010 I have almost all GG items. Against all my feelings I decided to skip this version of Cybrillion. Maybe because all I vape right now is on TC mode.

BTW, cant wait to celebrate my 10th GG Anniversary with my first GG mod. Maybe Imeo has something special under the sleeve to celebrate with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If Imeo releases a 10th Anniversary mod, that would be awesome!!! If he does, you know it will be something incredible.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
extended view. You asked for it :)

Attachments

• Cybrillion extended view.jpg
    Cybrillion extended view.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: Ariel_MX

hant

Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Russia, Ekaterinburg
Excellent. Thank you. I'm waiting for notice.
Imeothanasis, good luck to you that everything will be very good.

Imeothanasis, is there a Cybrillion extension that will install Kick v2 from 18650?
What is the inside diameter of the Cybrillion body?

PS. Translator from Russian to English via Google

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread