Dear god I can't figure out my all day vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telynau

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2010
Occoquan, NoVa
No...I make a mean pecan/almonds baklava, basted with orange blossom honey =}. And a killer spanokipita, tiropita, and mouse kaka ;-).

Try living in Tarpon for a few turns and having a fine understanding for the Orthodox among us =}. One of my Greco friends could get a fine (and I mean a fine) tobacco, I've not found since. And a red, super fine ground coffee, the likes I've only found at a hole-in-the-wall taverna in Dunedin. Sigh!

rogerdugans

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
A house in the US
Not sure if I have found an all-day vape yet or not my own self.
But I've been switching back and forth between two-
RY4 and Wyatt Earp from FSUSA.

With those two I don't have much of a problem making it through the day. :D

I use GGTS/AVS and have to go through 6ml of juice before I load up again, for one thing so any flavor I try has to be good for the long haul, and these two are for me.

I have a small supply of others steeping now but haven't yet been able to try them.

flagreekguy

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2010
Orlando, FL
No...I make a mean pecan/almonds baklava, basted with orange blossom honey =}. And a killer spanokipita, tiropita, and mouse kaka ;-).

Try living in Tarpon for a few turns and having a fine understanding for the Orthodox among us =}. One of my Greco friends could get a fine (and I mean a fine) tobacco, I've not found since. And a red, super fine ground coffee, the likes I've only found at a hole-in-the-wall taverna in Dunedin. Sigh!

Ugh, that's good stuff. My Yia Yia and Papo make it incredible.

And i'm actually Greek Orthodox and my greek family frequents down in Tarpon springs (for obvious reasons)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread