• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Denver (and surrounding areas) Vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyzardd

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2009
Broomfield, CO
wyzardd.com
Anyone interested in doing a juice-swap around Denver? I only have one I don't like at the moment but that could change any time... Well, not any time. I'd have to order something first and then not like it. I don't really care for the idea of mailing money and juice back and forth across the country

bizzyb0t

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Denver CO, USA
twitter.com
Anyone interested in doing a juice-swap around Denver? I only have one I don't like at the moment but that could change any time... Well, not any time. I'd have to order something first and then not like it. I don't really care for the idea of mailing money and juice back and forth across the country

I'd be down for that. Sounds like fun!

BTW, what flavor don't you like?

BarkingPuppy

Mar 15, 2009
Colorado
heyas all ! I'm from fort collins currently and have a few flavors of juice I wouldnt mind swapping out (pure smokers menthol, coke a cola and energee flavors as well as a couple JC juices if anyone likes those ). One thing I was wondering is if anyone knew of a local store where I could get an 801 atomizer ? Mine has gone out and I didnt think to order a replacement beforehand =(.

bizzyb0t

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Denver CO, USA
twitter.com
I've got Grape, RY Vegas, Cigar (all from electronicstix.com), JC Peach, Mad Lab's (Walrus') Strawberries & Cream, TrueVapor True Menthol, and then some Banana coming in a few days. :D

I want to try some new flavors. I've been vaping RY Vegas, Menthol and Grape mostly. I'm curious what cappuccino tastes like.

bizzyb0t

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Denver CO, USA
twitter.com
I'd trade the cappuccino for about anything but menthol or another coffee. Might be high strength (36), I'll have to dig it out and check. I know the cream flavor is 36mg... Maybe I should get some straight strawberry and mix them. Yeah, if no one else wants it, that's what I'll do.

How much Cappuccino do you have?

bizzyb0t

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Denver CO, USA
twitter.com
I'd trade the cappuccino for about anything but menthol or another coffee. Might be high strength (36), I'll have to dig it out and check. I know the cream flavor is 36mg... Maybe I should get some straight strawberry and mix them. Yeah, if no one else wants it, that's what I'll do.

I'd like to try the cream... I'm curious if I mix it with come coffee what it'll taste like, or if I mix it with some peach cobbler and a dash of menthol, if it'll taste like peachy ice cream?

10 ml bottle of 36mg Cappuccino

Looks like it needs a good shaking before use. I haven't touched it since I got it and tried a couple drops.

Never mind! I just remembered that I already cut the stuff with VG so who knows what it's at now.

Did you cut it 50/50?

bizzyb0t

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Denver CO, USA
twitter.com
Hi from Thornton
I got my 801/4072 penstyle about a month ago and it's still working just fine. I am dabbling in the flavor juices.

Hello! I live in Cherry Creek/Glendale but my wife and I go to Thorncreek Church (Thorncreek.net) in Thornton!! Actually, we'll be there tomorrow!

Welcome to the forums! :D

BarkingPuppy

Mar 15, 2009
Colorado
Heyyo! I'm in fort collins and i ordered a Mini Fogger today. so, soon i'll be a vaper in northern colorado. are there any places in the FoCo area to get juice? I hate buying stuff online.

-Ben
Heyas there, As far as I know no one up here carries Juice, though smoker friendly down in Loveland does carry njoy carts for a pretty high price. (I only know this because at one point I was so desperate I almost went down there to buy some so I could squeeze the juice out of them ). If your ever in a bind I usually have at least a few ML I can get rid of at cost to tide you over until an order comes in =).

Heyas there, As far as I know no one up here carries Juice, though smoker friendly down in Loveland does carry njoy carts for a pretty high price. (I only know this because at one point I was so desperate I almost went down there to buy some so I could squeeze the juice out of them ). If your ever in a bind I usually have at least a few ML I can get rid of at cost to tide you over until an order comes in =).

Very generous of you! are you in Fort Collins? I still havent got the fogger :( but thats ok. I went out ant bought supplies to make plenty of DIY liquid, now I just need to order some high nic juice, or I might just use camel snus. Why didnt anyone tell me ab out these things a year ago?!?!?!

CZEdwards

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Republic of Boulder
I actually don't have my devices yet, though they are in USPS hands. (Saturday, I think...) I've smoked a pack a day of American Spirits for a couple of years, and have smoked off and on (more on) since I was.... illegal. Apparently, Colorado has mandated a Fire Safety Council approved analog recently and I can't stand them -- yeck. (And we won't even go into the OMG did they even TEST the chemicals they're using????)

I'm an unabashed nicotinic -- I'm even okay with Commit tablets (the mint flavor are kinda like altoids in texture...)... but I've always hated tobacco. (Yeah, I'm a menthol girl... or clove or anything that masks the taste...)

I was thinking I'd have to either a) go back on welbutrin and just be done -- which means major writer's block for half a year or b) switch to some internet vendor and hope I liked whatever I found; apparently there are several Native American councils who have started manufacturing all natural tobacco analogs (and they're apparently cheap... More power to 'em, I say. Emphysema and lung cancer are an equal trade for smallpox and measles...)

But one review site happened to have a banner ad for Blucig, which looked interesting. That got my attention, got me to Wikipedia, then brought me here, I read the thread about the never ending Blu shipping cue... and six days later, I have an order for two kits (Litecig; he had the colors I wanted), plus extra batteries and atomizers for each, and liquid.

Here's where it gets interesting.... I'm an amateur perfumer so I'm accustomed to working with volatile -- and dangerous -- substances in small quantities. (Yeah, a perfumer who smokes. I like a challenge, okay?) I also have an affection for instant green tea, but I have yet to find one of those Tea to Go packety things that I like, so for the last couple years, I've been mixing my own (powdered matcha, citric acid and Splenda with drops of flavoring added to the water) and have a decent collection of flavor liquids from naturesflavors.com. (A bit of an amateur chemist, here...)

I plan to be playing with Nature's flavors as well as some other oddities -- I don't really like the flavor of tobacco and I'm not fond of sweet flavors -- like cucumber melon, jasmine, lavender sage.... we'll see.

Does anyone have an interest in a quarterly or monthly meetup?

bizzyb0t

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Denver CO, USA
twitter.com
Welcome to the forums! Seems we're gaining new Coloradans all the time!

I think a group meet up would be awesome! All we got to do is get everyone synced up with our Blackberries and favorite PV's and we're set!

Right? :p

I actually don't have my devices yet, though they are in USPS hands. (Saturday, I think...) I've smoked a pack a day of American Spirits for a couple of years, and have smoked off and on (more on) since I was.... illegal. Apparently, Colorado has mandated a Fire Safety Council approved analog recently and I can't stand them -- yeck. (And we won't even go into the OMG did they even TEST the chemicals they're using????)

I'm an unabashed nicotinic -- I'm even okay with Commit tablets (the mint flavor are kinda like altoids in texture...)... but I've always hated tobacco. (Yeah, I'm a menthol girl... or clove or anything that masks the taste...)

I was thinking I'd have to either a) go back on welbutrin and just be done -- which means major writer's block for half a year or b) switch to some internet vendor and hope I liked whatever I found; apparently there are several Native American councils who have started manufacturing all natural tobacco analogs (and they're apparently cheap... More power to 'em, I say. Emphysema and lung cancer are an equal trade for smallpox and measles...)

But one review site happened to have a banner ad for Blucig, which looked interesting. That got my attention, got me to Wikipedia, then brought me here, I read the thread about the never ending Blu shipping cue... and six days later, I have an order for two kits (Litecig; he had the colors I wanted), plus extra batteries and atomizers for each, and liquid.

Here's where it gets interesting.... I'm an amateur perfumer so I'm accustomed to working with volatile -- and dangerous -- substances in small quantities. (Yeah, a perfumer who smokes. I like a challenge, okay?) I also have an affection for instant green tea, but I have yet to find one of those Tea to Go packety things that I like, so for the last couple years, I've been mixing my own (powdered matcha, citric acid and Splenda with drops of flavoring added to the water) and have a decent collection of flavor liquids from naturesflavors.com. (A bit of an amateur chemist, here...)

I plan to be playing with Nature's flavors as well as some other oddities -- I don't really like the flavor of tobacco and I'm not fond of sweet flavors -- like cucumber melon, jasmine, lavender sage.... we'll see.

Does anyone have an interest in a quarterly or monthly meetup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread