• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Denver (and surrounding areas) Vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drunkwaco

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Denver Colorado
ooo ok i just had a good read up on everything here. lol should of done that first before posting. lmao seems like posting dyed off for about a month. to hell with that thru we should all set up a meeting at a bar in between us all and have a juice testing there is so many juices i haven’t tested yet. I'm sure that goes for most of you.
I promise i won't encourage everyone to bake Brownies but you could of you wanted too... i love Brownies

RandallFlagg

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Denver, Co, USA
Well i'm just going on 6 weeks now and got tried of having to go thru so many different flavors to find ones i like so i should be getting some loranns and some flavorless in the mail this week. Ordered like 25 different flavors. I hope it's not to much work i'm very lazy

The hardest part is making sure all of your droppers/containers, etc. are clean and dry so you don't unintentionally mix the flavors.

RandallFlagg

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Denver, Co, USA
Hey all! Checking in from SW Littleton! I've been on here for about 4 months now and vaping just as long... this is my first post in the denver section... since I didn't realise it existed. Anyhow I've been mixing my own juice for about 3 months now and wondering who else around here does too.

Hello. Glad to have you here.

RandallFlagg

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Denver, Co, USA
Anyone esle in denver get messages from a Illspeed wanting to buy some juice for a trip he is taking next week? At first kinda thought it might be a scam or something but figured Pv'ers need to stick togather and help each other as needed. What's your thoughts?

I haven't heard from that poster. Check the history.

phee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Colorado
phi303.blogspot.com
just started vaping on wednesday, from the thornton area. got me an SD and a titan (found some amazing deals), still extremely new to all of this, loving it so far though - havent craved for an analog since i got my PVs. has anyone had any trouble vaping in non-smoking places (bowling, pool hall, bar, restaurant)?

RandallFlagg

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Denver, Co, USA
just started vaping on wednesday, from the thornton area. got me an SD and a titan (found some amazing deals), still extremely new to all of this, loving it so far though - havent craved for an analog since i got my PVs. has anyone had any trouble vaping in non-smoking places (bowling, pool hall, bar, restaurant)?

Hello.
The Village Inn on 84th and I-25 has been vaper friendly for over a month now. I try to go once a week.
Ask them before using it, though.

phee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Colorado
phi303.blogspot.com
Hello.
The Village Inn on 84th and I-25 has been vaper friendly for over a month now. I try to go once a week.
Ask them before using it, though.

awesome, thanks. i actually live really close to there, used to design for that Ultimate Electronics there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread