• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Denver (and surrounding areas) Vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Colorado
phi303.blogspot.com
Just went to Hobby Lobby off of washington and thornton pkwy for some glycerine but they were all out (must be some vapers in the area lol) but i went one isle up and was pleasantly suprized with an entire section dedicated to LorAnn flavor packs, they sell two bottles for $3.28, picked me up some Grape, Raspberry and Apple!

ended up going to Joan Fabrics for my glycerine (Wilton) for only $2.49, cleaned them out, only three bottles left and i grabbed them all.

anyhow, the point is Hobby Lobby's got LorAnn Flavorings for $3.28 instead of the electronic cigarette company's $1.99/bottle+Shipping.

Drunkwaco

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Denver Colorado
Welcome rob no we havn't set up any meeting area's but our community is growing might be time for that soon. and i've heard good things about the 901.
Here is a list of users and there pv's
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...reviews/13928-primary-device-preferences.html
The list is pretty sound from my imo
I bought a 510 cause of it and love it to this day. the SD i think is more of a advanced PV.
Anyways enjoy your time here on the forums
P.S. i'm in aurora so let me know if anyone wants to trade some juices i just got my order in from china so excited to get home

CZEdwards

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Republic of Boulder
Hi, Rob, I'm in Boulder County, too (just east of you, actually). I've no comments on a 901; I've got a 401 and a VX2/J118 and I'm thinking hard about a 510. I like both the ones I have, though I spend a lot more time with my VX2 because the carts are larger and easier to fill.

Nothing organized yet (that would require someone to be organized) though I'm thinking it might be time to ask the admins for a Front Range Steam forum.

I've got a number of niquids I didn't like that you might -- that was my biggest challenge, finding flavors I liked.

RandallFlagg

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Denver, Co, USA
Just went to Hobby Lobby off of washington and thornton pkwy for some glycerine but they were all out (must be some vapers in the area lol) but i went one isle up and was pleasantly suprized with an entire section dedicated to LorAnn flavor packs, they sell two bottles for $3.28, picked me up some Grape, Raspberry and Apple!

ended up going to Joan Fabrics for my glycerine (Wilton) for only $2.49, cleaned them out, only three bottles left and i grabbed them all.

anyhow, the point is Hobby Lobby's got LorAnn Flavorings for $3.28 instead of the electronic cigarette company's $1.99/bottle+Shipping.

You can get a huge 16 ounce bottle of 100% pure VG for about eight bucks at the Vitamin Cottage just north of 104th and Washington. My bottle's lasted me almost 2 months here. It's in the skincare section.

I just tried looking for the receipt so I can get you an exact address and price, but couldn't find it. Sorry.
*my desk is a fraking mess*

rob123

Aug 21, 2009
colorado
Hello again,

Well, I purchased a 901 from Awesomevapors with an extra atty. It should arrive tomorrow. Of all the other things I've tried, I am hoping this will get me off the analogs.

(notice the sprinkled in buzz-words)

Reading this forum has been very helpful.

If the basic juice that comes with my kit is not satisfactory,(still not sure how this will go), maybe a local juice swap would get me closer.

Thanks,
rob123

bizzyb0t

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2009
Denver CO, USA
twitter.com

Hey, that's an awesome find! I'm up in Thornton every Sunday, and sometimes Saturday's too, I'll need to stop by that place and check it out.

*inputs intersection into GPS*

Elokin6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Miami

Do you remember what they had in the way of flavors? The Hobby Lobby near me (leetsdale & monaco) only had 6 or so flavors. I really need to find somewhere local that carries more flavors (or another usable brand, I'm not attached to LorAnn's).

Thanks,
Kayla

CZEdwards

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Republic of Boulder
Do you remember what they had in the way of flavors? The Hobby Lobby near me (leetsdale & monaco) only had 6 or so flavors. I really need to find somewhere local that carries more flavors (or another usable brand, I'm not attached to LorAnn's).

Thanks,
Kayla

Kayla, Cake Crafts (Cake Crafts Home Page
4105 South Broadway
Englewood, CO 80113
Tel: (303) 761-1522
Fax: (303) 761-2144
customerservice@comcast.net )

carries all 80 Lorann flavors.

phee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Colorado
phi303.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Kayla

i can finally post on here again! man, i did not realize that you have to 'join the social group" to post in this thread... anyhow, yeah, they had more than six flavors; at the time i was there they had about 12.

Kayla, Cake Crafts (Cake Crafts Home Page
4105 South Broadway
Englewood, CO 80113
Tel: (303) 761-1522
Fax: (303) 761-2144
customerservice@comcast.net )

carries all 80 Lorann flavors.

wow! now thats an awesome find! they're so far from me though, 45min drive from where i am... do you know how much the flavorings cost? do they have them in ounce bottles or just drams? good find though, may be worth the drive for a couple hand fulls of flavor!

Elokin6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Miami

RandallFlagg

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
Denver, Co, USA
I havn't seen it posted yet but been itching to ask... can we buy pure nicotine here in Colorado or the states?

No sources that I am aware of. I've been trying to extract the nicotine from my bulk tobacco from the pre-SCHIP purchases. So far, they've all been kind of off in taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread