• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Denver (and surrounding areas) Vapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elokin6

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2009
Miami
I think some of the LorAnn's just taste funky to begin with. I haven't had a whole hell of a lot of luck with any of the flavors other than butter rum and strawberry kiwi. The other fruit flavors taste pretty good, but aren't strong enough for me. I'm in love with Capella's Vanilla Custard at the moment, it's fantastic. It tastes like vanilla pudding.

Aren't you all just loving vaping today? It's awesome not having to go outside in the snow to smoke. I'm so happy I converted. :)

briseagainst

Oct 30, 2009
Hey everyone, Denver DTC here, first post!

I picked up an ENVY from Smokey's off Hampden in the Cherry Creek area. They have menthol and full-flavor starter kits for $49 I think. Its working great as a temp (I have a Blu starter pack on the way in a few weeks) but I just ran out of carts and they sell a 5-pack at Smokey's for like $15! Considering one cart will only last about a day, I'd say thats not a great deal. I used to smoke about 3-5 analogs per day (quit smoking while at work, that helped) but I really enjoy the buzz and just the overall vaping experience.

I ordered some High Voltage flavors from Nhaler and they should be here in a few days, but I guess I'll just have to have a few analogs to hold me over until they arrive.

If you guys do have a meet-up, Im down. I have a few other friends that have PVs too but arent in the e-cig scene, Im sure they would come too.

Glad to be here, you guys are very insightful :)

phee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Colorado
phi303.blogspot.com
Hey everyone, Denver DTC here, first post!

I picked up an ENVY from Smokey's off Hampden in the Cherry Creek area. They have menthol and full-flavor starter kits for $49 I think. Its working great as a temp (I have a Blu starter pack on the way in a few weeks) but I just ran out of carts and they sell a 5-pack at Smokey's for like $15! Considering one cart will only last about a day, I'd say thats not a great deal. I used to smoke about 3-5 analogs per day (quit smoking while at work, that helped) but I really enjoy the buzz and just the overall vaping experience.

I ordered some High Voltage flavors from Nhaler and they should be here in a few days, but I guess I'll just have to have a few analogs to hold me over until they arrive.

If you guys do have a meet-up, Im down. I have a few other friends that have PVs too but arent in the e-cig scene, Im sure they would come too.

Glad to be here, you guys are very insightful :)

if you don't mind, may i suggest getting a 510 kit? 510s are probably the best Atomizers you can get. if you're interested i have a few 510 starter kits for $50, comes with 5 carts, 2 full ecigs and a charger, anyone else interested please PM me.

Drunkwaco

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Denver Colorado
ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! k So anyways i had a order waiting for a long time from china with some methol. But i must of forgot to check the recipte after teh purchuse cause it was 2x 30ML no flavor bottles that i just got this morning. Which really really sucks cause I've been out of any flavors that i enjoy for over 2 weeks now. Anyways long story short. I now have 6x 30ML 24MG no flavors that i'll sell for pretty cheap or trade for mint/menthol :) . o well so Angry right now.

Drunkwaco

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
Denver Colorado
So I thought i'd just say thanks phee. The juice very good, and i've already start looking in to the silver bullet now that I know how insane the hit is off it. I noticed altsmoke now has a BB and the preorders just shipped yesterday. I think i'm going to wait for that to get reviewed. It's going to have a passthrought too so i've got some high hopes.

Anyways so me and Phee meet. No one died from the result. So just wanted to throw out maybe a meeting grounds trade e-cig storys, Put faces with names, Just shot some pool. Anyone down for maybe meeting at a bar or pool hall?

Moonstruck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2009
Colorado
I'm in Englewood and just now saw this thread. Maybe we should start our own Colorado group in the Social Groups section (if it hasn't already been suggested). There are certainly enough Colorado vapers here to do that.

I started with a 901 but got too frustrated with all the filling, dripping, topping off, etc. It got me off the analogs, and for that I will be forever grateful. But I just wanted to vape without all the fussing (just my personal preference since lots of folks love that part of it).

So I switched to the KR808D-1 model that uses cartomizers, and now I'm in vaping heaven. I love the cartomizers, and they come in so many different flavors (refillable, too, if that's you thing). My current favorites are pear, Almond Joy, ice cream sundae, Bud, coconut cream pie, and banana cream pie. I do keep my empty cartos for possible refilling though, just in case these things ever do get banned or I run out of a flavor I want. Oh, and I love my extra-long batteries -- almost like having a mod.

Glad to see to many Coloradoans off the analogs -- it's awesome! :)

phee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Colorado
phi303.blogspot.com
So I thought i'd just say thanks phee. The juice very good, and i've already start looking in to the silver bullet now that I know how insane the hit is off it. I noticed altsmoke now has a BB and the preorders just shipped yesterday. I think i'm going to wait for that to get reviewed. It's going to have a passthrought too so i've got some high hopes.

Anyways so me and Phee meet. No one died from the result. So just wanted to throw out maybe a meeting grounds trade e-cig storys, Put faces with names, Just shot some pool. Anyone down for maybe meeting at a bar or pool hall?

hahaha yes we're alive! that was a great trade! just wanted to let you know that the BB is not a high-voltage device just the SB is - if you want a USB Passthrough that is High-voltage you cant go wrong at puresmoker.com, in my opinion they have the best passthrough hands down. here's a link to it, they're so damn popular you've got to wait a month to get them lol

PureSmoker.com - Home of the USA Built PV !!!

so far the SB and the AdapteveR have been treating me the best, the puresmoker prodigy has a crap ton of switch problems, today i'm sending in my broken switch for the 7th time... if i did not have alternative high-voltage devices i would have grabbed me an analog by now!

also, just i wanted to be clear that the following devices are NOT high-voltage devices:
Trog ScrewDriver (ALL VERSIONS)
Altsmoke's Black Bullet
Puresmoker's Protoge

these devices are marathon runners, they're regular voltage devices that have a battery that lasts for days. (high-voltage devices batteries will last most people a whole day as well just not as long as the marathon runners)

while on the same subject, if you're going to buy an AdapteveR, it's also a regular voltage device but you have the option to buy an extended sleeve to make it into a high-voltage device - so it's kind of got the best of both worlds there.

just thought i'd throw out some information out there so that people arent throwing well over $100 on something that is not what they think they're getting.

bfisherco

Nov 27, 2009
Colorado
I just started vaping (VaporKing/Joya 510) about a week ago, and the first thing I noticed was how quickly and completely it replaced "analogs." After having the e-cig and 18mg loads, my analog smoking went from a full pack a day to 10 in one day. The next day it went to 5, then to 3, then to 1, and finally to none. The two biggest problems I am having are (1) being out of refill juice (anyone know of a place I can just go and buy it in northern Colorado?) and (2) breaking the cigarette-related activities that went along with my previous use of analogs. I have 2 or 3 drops left and am frankly p.o.'d that I will very likely pick up the analogs again when I run out. I've ordered some, but it probably won't be here until Wednesday, which will be 3 full days without. Where O Where to get my nic fix until then? Obvious, and most annoying. I will be disappointed, my wife will be disappointed, all the excited talk I've made to friends and family about being off cigarettes will go for naught. I know I will drop the nasty analogs again when I get the resupply, but it's still like having won the lottery only to find out the ticket is no good. I desperately need a local e-cig source of supply. Anyone?

phee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
Colorado
phi303.blogspot.com
I just started vaping (VaporKing/Joya 510) about a week ago, and the first thing I noticed was how quickly and completely it replaced "analogs." After having the e-cig and 18mg loads, my analog smoking went from a full pack a day to 10 in one day. The next day it went to 5, then to 3, then to 1, and finally to none. The two biggest problems I am having are (1) being out of refill juice (anyone know of a place I can just go and buy it in northern Colorado?) and (2) breaking the cigarette-related activities that went along with my previous use of analogs. I have 2 or 3 drops left and am frankly p.o.'d that I will very likely pick up the analogs again when I run out. I've ordered some, but it probably won't be here until Wednesday, which will be 3 full days without. Where O Where to get my nic fix until then? Obvious, and most annoying. I will be disappointed, my wife will be disappointed, all the excited talk I've made to friends and family about being off cigarettes will go for naught. I know I will drop the nasty analogs again when I get the resupply, but it's still like having won the lottery only to find out the ticket is no good. I desperately need a local e-cig source of supply. Anyone?

i live in the thornton area and i'm sort of a supplier to friends and family but the problem is i'm kind of only here sunday through wednesday. i always have juice let me know if you're in need. i'm a little expensive though - $5 for 5ml and $13 for 15ml and thats basically the only two sizes for juice i carry.

Dy-rel

Dec 1, 2009
Denver, CO
Hello All,

I've been lurking around this forum for some time now, and thought I'd finally pop-in here on the Denver section. I'm in the Central Denver area- right in the congress park neighborhood, and have been vaping for a few weeks now. I'm using a few versions of the KR808Ds, and I love them. If seen some complain about vapor production, overheating, etc, but for me, nothing beats the ease.

I got completely off of analogs within a day! It's been amazing. Unfortunately, I'm back on them as I've been waiting for almost a week now for some juice and carts to come in! If there is anyone in the area that distributes carts and/or juice, let me know! I'd rather not go online all the time, and I like supporting local business as much as possible anyway. Thinking about making my own juice after reading through these posts, but I'd still much rather just buy quality stuff.

In any case, nice to meet you all, and count me in for any meet-ups, juice swaps, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread