Did e-cigs help you COMPLETELY QUIT smoking? How long for please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
1. Have e-cigs / vaping lead to you having smoked zero cigarettes whatsoever for longer than an eight week period up until the time of your response to this post.

2. How long has it been since you last had a cigarette after you started vaping.

3. Are you using or have you been using other NRT / smokeless tobacco during the time you have been vaping / in conjunction with vaping?

PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANY OTHER INFO OTHER THAN A DIRECT ANSWER TO THE 3 QUESTIONS. THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A DSICUSSION.
Many thanks

HW.

Last edited:

santo19586

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
Saint Cloud FL
i quit the day i started the ecig, its been 6moths now,
i have read in the forums about people using snus , behind the bottom lip, to help nock the edge off, from not smoking cggy's,
there are other chemicals that the body craves that the ecig dont satisfy,so when i started to vape, i vaped constantly and heavily, i was going through batteries and atty's like crazy,i was useing the smaller batts at the time.then i upgraded to the riva eGo, it was a little better,i raised the MG level to 24 , and still vaped alot.i was so sick and tired of ciggys that i did not want to go back to it, i have been trying to get off them for years, the e-cig did the job for me.
you see i needed the hand to mouth action and the vaper production to trick my addiction into thinking i was smoking, it worked.i am not vaping like i did when i started,
Actuaally after a month of vaping , i got into making my own battery mods, filler mods, made my own lanyard, i was having fun, my wife would say"are you making another mod,again?" i developed a passion for making stuff for my ecig, then i got into making my own juices,diferent strengths,flavorsand quantities.
bought some thing like 20 eGo kits,and sold some to the people at work,started my own network of friends at work that vaped, it was cool, by this time i totally forgot about smoking ciggy's. which i smoked fo over 30 years. now im going to vape meets and learning mor stuff of the e-cig. its a whole new world for me....

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Started smoking at 16 and smoked for 23 years. Switched to e-cigs Jan 15th 2011 and have not had an analog since. Also do not use any other tobacco product...ejuice all the way baby!

1. Have e-cigs / vaping lead to you having smoked zero cigarettes whatsoever for longer than an eight week period up until the time of your response to this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread