Did e-cigs help you COMPLETELY QUIT smoking? How long for please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
1. Have e-cigs / vaping lead to you having smoked zero cigarettes whatsoever for longer than an eight week period up until the time of your response to this post. - [B]yes[/B]

2. How long has it been since you last had a cigarette after you started vaping. 4-17-10, 10 months and 5 days

3. Are you using or have you been using other NRT / smokeless tobacco during the time you have been vaping / in conjunction with vaping?No, I have used nothing else

Beez

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
1. Have e-cigs / vaping lead to you having smoked zero cigarettes whatsoever for longer than an eight week period up until the time of your response to this post. No, it has been 35 days since I began vaping (I.e., 8 weeks have not yet passed)

2. How long has it been since you last had a cigarette after you started vaping. 32 days

3. Are you using or have you been using other NRT / smokeless tobacco during the time you have been vaping / in conjunction with vaping? No

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
1. Have e-cigs / vaping lead to you having smoked zero cigarettes whatsoever for longer than an eight week period up until the time of your response to this post. YES!

2. How long has it been since you last had a cigarette after you started vaping. OVER 2 MOS-SEE MY QUIT METER

3. Are you using or have you been using other NRT / smokeless tobacco during the time you have been vaping / in conjunction with vaping? NO!

PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANY OTHER INFO OTHER THAN A DIRECT ANSWER TO THE 3 QUESTIONS. THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A DSICUSSION.
Many thanks

HW.

Good luck!

Jennie O

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
N Texas
1. Have e-cigs / vaping lead to you having smoked zero cigarettes whatsoever for longer than an eight week period up until the time of your response to this post.
YES

2. How long has it been since you last had a cigarette after you started vaping. over 9 months

3. Are you using or have you been using other NRT / smokeless tobacco during the time you have been vaping / in conjunction with vaping? Nope

HW.

Answered in purpleish

starrynight

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
the galaxy
Yes
None since started vaping (almost 3 months)
No other NRT's

1. Have e-cigs / vaping lead to you having smoked zero cigarettes whatsoever for longer than an eight week period up until the time of your response to this post.

2. How long has it been since you last had a cigarette after you started vaping.

3. Are you using or have you been using other NRT / smokeless tobacco during the time you have been vaping / in conjunction with vaping?

HW.

bladebarrier

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
CT
1. I'm not sure on the exact wording, but yes, I've gone more than 8 weeks in row without an analog, but not in the last 8 weeks.

2. 4 days ago, I had 3-5 analogs, in an evening.

3. I haven't used another method of quitting/reduction in a long time; certainly well before I tried vaping.

I'm essentially quit of both analogs and vaping, but have found myself in a spot where I can do either, in moderation, and wake up the next day not having either. I'm a non-smoker, non-vapor, for any real clinical purpose, at this point. I'd guess I've smoked about 4-6 packs of cigarettes over the last 7 months, since switching to vaping, and vape at the 6mg level, very mildly now. I'm essentially done with both, for all real purposes, but being able to vape a bit allows me to participate more in a psychological sense, socially, without reverting back to old habits.

LastoftheBreed

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2011
Oregon, USA

2. How long has it been since you last had a cigarette after you started vaping.

3. Are you using or have you been using other NRT / smokeless tobacco during the time you have been vaping / in conjunction with vaping?

PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANY OTHER INFO OTHER THAN A DIRECT ANSWER TO THE 3 QUESTIONS. THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A DSICUSSION.
Many thanks

HW.

1. No. Last analog Jan. 18, 2011 (a little over 5 weeks)

2. 1 month, 5 days and 13 hours at the time of this posting.

3. No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread