Did e-cigs help you COMPLETELY QUIT smoking? How long for please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
1. Have e-cigs / vaping lead to you having smoked zero cigarettes whatsoever for longer than an eight week period up until the time of your response to this post.
More than 13 months.
2. How long has it been since you last had a cigarette after you started vaping.
More than 12 months.
3. Are you using or have you been using other NRT / smokeless tobacco during the time you have been vaping / in conjunction with vaping?
No.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
1. Have e-cigs / vaping lead to you having smoked zero cigarettes whatsoever for longer than an eight week period up until the time of your response to this post. Yes

2. How long has it been since you last had a cigarette after you started vaping. 11 months (except the day my dog died, I refused to vape in association on that day.

3. Are you using or have you been using other NRT / smokeless tobacco during the time you have been vaping / in conjunction with vaping? no

PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANY OTHER INFO OTHER THAN A DIRECT ANSWER TO THE 3 QUESTIONS. THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A DSICUSSION.
Many thanks

HW.
answered in quote above

NICnurse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Kansas City, MO
1. Have e-cigs / vaping lead to you having smoked zero cigarettes whatsoever for longer than an eight week period up until the time of your response to this post.

2. How long has it been since you last had a cigarette after you started vaping.

3. Are you using or have you been using other NRT / smokeless tobacco during the time you have been vaping / in conjunction with vaping?

PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANY OTHER INFO OTHER THAN A DIRECT ANSWER TO THE 3 QUESTIONS. THIS IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A DSICUSSION.
Many thanks

HW.

1. Yes, completely quit.

2. Have not had a cigarette since August 22, 2010

3. I used vaping only. No other cessation methods or NRT were used.

Yes.

Couple months. Try one occasionally and rejoice in being repelled.

No.

crackbag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
Dallas, TX
www.thecrackhouse.net

yes took me a year to make a decision its time to quit now its full on vaping and loving every min of it, i vaped for over a year and smoked at the same time

about 2 months

i used the gum, nic inhalers when i was trying to stop smoking but nothing worked as well as the ecig with some good juice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread