Different syringes for mixing each flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paddymx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Asheboro,NC
I used to have to replace the syringes alot due to the numbers disappearing until I heard you can put a piece of scotch tape over them. Since I have done that, I haven't had to replace the syringe and the numbers stay perfect on the syringe! :)

Packing tape on syringes. :facepalm:
Sometimes it is the simplest things that are the hardest to see. LOL!

Great tip!!!

I use clear nail polish. Tape tended to peal at the corners.

john333

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Indiana
I figure I will be doing this awhile so I got some glass syringes - 1ml 2ml 5ml. They are really nice to work with. Easy glide every time. As far as switching out blunt tips, I don't bother. Just wipe off the outside of the needle. After all, its all going in the same mix. I should add, I do use all three syringes. 5ml for nic pg and vg. 1ml and 2ml for flavors.

Light Seeker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2013
Houston TX
I figure I will be doing this awhile so I got some glass syringes - 1ml 2ml 5ml. They are really nice to work with. Easy glide every time. As far as switching out blunt tips, I don't bother. Just wipe off the outside of the needle. After all, its all going in the same mix. I should add, I do use all three syringes. 5ml for nic pg and vg. 1ml and 2ml for flavors.

Think this purchase is in my very near future, in fact, goes along with advice I've given many times to others about tools like wrenches, screwdrivers, sockets, etc. ...... Buy the very best you can afford, it will last a lifetime, & be a pleasure to use each time you pick it up :)

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I've had it for so long that I forget where I got it from. Sorry. But here's a pic. Lol.
image.jpg

mrcoolbp

ECF Veteran
Last edited:

rnln

ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
SCal
I did that the first time, but then I realized that won't wash off the smell completely and sometimes there are 2 flavor just can not go together. So I use diff syringe each flavor, then I wash them carefully and dry them completely before next use.

Should I be using different needles/syringes for mixing a batch?

I'm currently injecting & pumping out hot water between flavors & nic to rinse out the syringe, and use a different & larger one for my PG. I realize its not 'pure' of course and may contain trace amounts of water, but do I need to purchase a bunch of syringes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread