Digiflavor Pharoah RTA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Did you try closing off the bottom & just using the top airflow? Rip said it's flavorful like that.
I have tried using only the top airflow and while the flavor wasn't horrible and the airflow was fairly smooth I feel the bottom air has better flavor and I have been using mine with top air completely closed and the bottom airflow 3/4's open. I am really starting to like this thing although it is an unwieldy beast.

Before I forget there is one thing I hate and it's how the base is 25mm and bulges out to 27mm it just looks awkward and it bothers me ......mit

Momato

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2014
Maryland
Just got it today so far so good
cbb8040f802d01077f7da8b3e7101839.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Momato

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2014
Maryland
I like it it's a very well made tank the air flow is very smooth for a single coil puts out decent clouds and very good flavor i wicked it just like rip tripper recommended I can't wait for the other decks to be available I want to try it with duel coils overall I am very happy with it

bonjay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2010
New York
Ok got it today and was so excited and thought I wicked it like rip did, using a single staggered fused clapton coil from UD. It leaked the whole tank of juice. I took it apart and re-wicked it, this time just regular but I used a LOT of cotton. No leaks (so far). I have the bottom airflow open 2 clicks, juice flow fully open, and the top airflow fully open. It chucks vapor and tastes awesome. Haven't had a dry hit yet and I have been chain vaping it. I have it on my reuleaux rx2/3 black tank on black mod and it looks sick!! So far I am very happy with it. Will try and post again in a week or so for an update. Very well made too.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I like it it's a very well made tank the air flow is very smooth for a single coil puts out decent clouds and very good flavor i wicked it just like rip tripper recommended I can't wait for the other decks to be available I want to try it with duel coils overall I am very happy with it

:thumbs: I have something to be excited about now. Thanks!

Reactions: Momato

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Ok got it today and was so excited and thought I wicked it like rip did, using a single staggered fused clapton coil from UD. It leaked the whole tank of juice. I took it apart and re-wicked it, this time just regular but I used a LOT of cotton. No leaks (so far). I have the bottom airflow open 2 clicks, juice flow fully open, and the top airflow fully open. It chucks vapor and tastes awesome. Haven't had a dry hit yet and I have been chain vaping it. I have it on my reuleaux rx2/3 black tank on black mod and it looks sick!! So far I am very happy with it. Will try and post again in a week or so for an update. Very well made too.
Ok two for two! Glad you got it worked out. A whole tank of juice, ouch.

reeftivo

ECF Veteran
May 28, 2010
Chino, california
Been vaping for 9 years. Around 100+ atomizers later, this is the atomizer I've always wanted. Standard single coil deck, 34k/24n fused clapton, 5 wraps over 3mm, .3 ohms, perfect flavor, clouds for days, nice warm vape, no leaks, easiest to build and place wick tails.
Happy camper here!!

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
So far so good here as well. Works like a champ, single 4mm fused clapton around .5ohm, 45w...3/4 open on the bottom and just a hair on the top. I really stuffed the juice channels with wick, and it's holding up quite well. Vaped a couple tankfull with nigh a drop visible. Completely tasty vape. Kinda wish I got it in black instead of stainless, but it looks great on a silver Predator.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
So far so good here as well. Works like a champ, single 4mm fused clapton around .5ohm, 45w...3/4 open on the bottom and just a hair on the top. I really stuffed the juice channels with wick, and it's holding up quite well. Vaped a couple tankfull with nigh a drop visible. Completely tasty vape. Kinda wish I got it in black instead of stainless, but it looks great on a silver Predator.
Yeah I kinda wish I went with the black too & I haven't even gotten mine yet. Any day now.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
I'm so curious to try this, it just went to restocking on FT :( Who knows how long its going to take to finally get here! With the discount at FT it was 26$ & from STS it would have cost 46$ with Shipping to Canada, So I guess I can wait :( I'm a sucker for a good deal! I waited for the Supreme Plus's to, but got them for 29.04. Thats a lot less than others paid & there the same Plus's :)

BTW they still have the Black only in stock at STS for 40$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread