Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Sounds like I should probably just avoid the sour all together. There seems to be a consensus that it can easily ruin a mix. Everyone has some great ideas on here and I appreciate your feed back.

As far as the lemon flavor goes I will definitely be picking up different variations of that flavor (I.e. Meringue) to see if I can’t come up with a nice tart lemon dessert.

I think I’ll give the NY cheese cake a shot. I do have some strawberry flavoring as well that would go nicely (TFA strawberry ripe) which would probably look something
NYCC CAP - 4%
Graham Cracker CAP - 2%
TFA strawberry (ripe) - 2%
-thank you @uthinkofsomething

The blood orange marshmallow sounds delicious as well.
Lemon cheesecake is a delight too. Ill look up my recipe and get it to you soon

Simmonsd515

Nov 28, 2018
DCED9282-0FAD-4D56-AC59-28544A960DBB.jpeg
Just created some delicious flavors ready for steeping.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
RTAs and RDAs are not just about getting the most flavorful vape, but also getting the most accurate and nuanced. Especially when you make your own juice, you want to realize all those little layers. And it’s easier to make gourmet-quality juice with lower percentages of flavor, as too much actually mutes and distorts many flavorings.

There are a couple recipes I make that taste fine in my elderly K1s, and whatever sub ohms I have, but my best ones I reserve for RBA use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread