DIY : Good Deals and Sales !

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I don't know much about FlavorsExpress flavors, but do know that their lemon is a must have if you use lemon in your mixes. Every "famous" mixer uses this and it really is wonderful! DIY E-Liquid, Electronic Cigarettes and Wholesale Nicotine & E-Cig Juice | EcigExpress is running a sale for 50% off the 10ml sizes of FlavorExpress flavors. Even better, the coupon code ELRECIPES works on top of the discounted price!

My single flavor testing notes:

FE Lemon is the most natural lemon I have tasted. This is a full natural lemon flavor that does not taste artificial. It is bright without being bitter. It is lightly sweet and lightly tart, like a real lemon. This is a 100% natural lemon flavor – the Queen of lemons. It is sweeter than biting into a freshly cut lemon, but the lemon flavor is absolutely natural. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! Like INW Lemon, it does not fade. My favorite lemon, hands down. Use at 4% for lemonade.

View attachment 737187

Other flavors that are well reviewed are Guava, Oak Milk (a sweetened condensed milk with a caramel and oak note - Dulce le Leche,) Peach, Sweet Rice, Sun Seeds, Taro, and many of their tobacco flavors. I have only tried their Lemon, which I Iove and would recommend a 30ml bottle which wouldn't be included in the sale. :)

http://ow.ly/toBU30jxxRh

Thanks for this info. I’m a big lemon e juice vapor and been searching for “that” lemon. I’ll give this a try.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
@IDJoel - My lemon mixes don't seem to stick around long enough for fading to be a huge problem but FA's Lemon Sicily (as I am sure you know) doesn't fade as badly as some. The FE Lemon is another that last's very well. I have 9 lemon based concentrates and love them all for one thing or another. I have a lemon problem. ;) The FE is my favorite, with the mix of 1% Inawera Lemon Mix, 3% Inawera Lemon Concentrate being a close second. I also have a love affair going on with LorAnn Lemonade. As for the FE Lemon, 4% is a perfect starting point if lemon is the focus of the recipe.

I too have a lemon “thing” so I’m happy to get your feedback on those concentrates. Thanks.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I am adding lemon to my cart right now, although I use it fairly sparingly, I want a lemon that won't fade out. I'm actually a fan of ecig express, I encountered them via a win, and I've been pretty pleased with them so far. But, it's good to hear there's a lemon that I can use without adding more and etc.

It's so weird, I hated citruses at first, but as I use them a bit as accent notes I am coming to quite enjoy them and etc.

Anna

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
WIZARD LABS
Extended Tax Relief Sale!

Save 20% on your entire order
Use the coupon code "taxbreak18"
This offer is now valid until midnight 4/22/18 EST

Excludes: Flavor Packs & Gallon Sizes. Retail Customers Only.
Not Valid with any other Discounts, Offers, or Coupons.

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
WIZARD LABS
Extended Tax Relief Sale!

Save 20% on your entire order
Use the coupon code "taxbreak18"
This offer is now valid until midnight 4/22/18 EST

Excludes: Flavor Packs & Gallon Sizes. Retail Customers Only.
Not Valid with any other Discounts, Offers, or Coupons.

I came here to post this. :)

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
This is a great sale for the Canadian DIYers here. Shipping to the US makes it not a great deal and I am totally bummed. Sure do hope some of you can use it.

www.diy-ejuice.com

upload_2018-4-24_18-43-6.png

upload_2018-4-24_18-43-46.png

Coupon: CVE2018 for 20%* off until April 29, 2018!

*Valid Site wide (Bottles, PG,VG and flavourings 120 ml and less)

For the next 2 weeks - We are beta testing a lower free shipping threshold :
Free Shipping in Canada for orders over $75!
(Under 3 kg)

Also... VG 4 Liter Jugs are on Sale for $24.95 (Not a free shipping item)

Decadent Vapours is now available at DIY Flavours!
Stixx Mixx naturally extracted flavours are now available at DIY Flavours!

Some items qualify for free shipping without reaching the $75 - I put a bottle of Flavorah Pink Guava in my cart and shipping to Canada was free!

Last edited by a moderator:

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Idk but this might already be known... I ordered 2 flavors from One On One at full price and chose a free one to add to my cart. I received them 2 days later with normal shipping method with a EXTRA free bottle. So I paid for 2 and got 4! Anyone who doesn’t know about this, should! :D (the simple things)

Users who are viewing this thread