DIY : Good Deals and Sales !

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
My Freedom Smokes has unflavored nicotine for 20% off through Monday, May 14th. A liter of 100mg nic would be $40 with the discount.

UnFlavored Nicotine E-Liquid Base - 1-Liter Container

CODE: NIC20MFS

I have used MFS Nicotine and have been very happy with it. No off taste and stays clear (I only take 60ml at a time out of the freezer.)

christylh8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2018
Huntsville, AL
I've gotten free shipping on all my flavors from Eliquid dot com for my last 3 orders. They are a middleman site. The items come from Nicotine River and are in their bottles.

I've heard free shipping isn't supposed to cover DIY supplies, but I've not experienced that. Saving on shipping very helpful to me.

Also the site allows you to build up points to receive bigger discounts. I'm almost up to a $5 credit. I can recommend it highly for brand name flavors.

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
Take 15% off of all Flavorah flavors and select nicotine sizes! Today only!

Use Coupon Code
Flash15

DYYW1IuQFOGA9ddcAjQcoRfn0tkXsoe-UW_0YJrbwzOMcbymp5CopfwkiCKy5TzhVpVfju1mAt5qxak3iRhOHL4moMKPvlCJH84LPkxcDmjJH07ovmtcAmRMfRjp1-EAWjIUkAe8gWq-cFyJ0vmiU-bTQuNrUslb3yMZas0=s0-d-e1-ft
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:

NatashaTMT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2018
Nashville, TN
IDK WHAT’S GOING ON BUT I JUST GOT A LOT OF CONCENTRATES FOR FREE FROM REAL FLAVORS!!!
Professional Super Concentrates: Real Flavors - All Natural Food Flavoring
I went there for the three 79 cent 10 ml deals @Letitia shared. These have a limit of 3. There’s also more on sale WITH good prices.
I went to professional concentrates. Then chose the option of how you want to see them to appear in order least to greatest price. A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT didn’t have a price. I thought maybe I needed to add to cart to see price. In my cart they STILL had a price of $0. Some I chose did have prices but after s&h my total was only $22.45!!! Oh, and apparently theres no limit on how many $0 one’s you can get? I got 37 free:shock:

This is not a joke unless the joke is on me:laugh:

Last edited:

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
IDK WHAT’S GOING ON BUT I JUST GOT A LOT OF CONCENTRATES FOR FREE FROM REAL FLAVORS!!!
Professional Super Concentrates: Real Flavors - All Natural Food Flavoring
I went there for the three 79 cent 10 ml deals @Letitia shared. These have a limit of 3. There’s also more on sale WITH good prices.
I went to professional concentrates. Then chose the option of how you want to see them to appear in order least to greatest price. A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT didn’t have a price. I thought maybe I needed to add to cart to see price. In my cart they STILL had a price of $0. Some I chose did have prices but after s&h my total was only $22.45!!! Oh, and apparently theres no limit on how many $0 one’s you can get? I got 37 free:shock:

This is not a joke unless the joke is on me:laugh:

no luck for me

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Sometimes websites will show items with a $0 price that are out of stock.
Or, if a wrong price is shown for an item, and you've ordered it... they'll contact you and say the price was wrong. It's supposed to be $X and ask if you still want it.
Otherwise, if it's not something like either of those...Natasha may have just hit a motherload of freebies!

Last edited:

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
Sometimes websites will show items with a $0 price that are out of stock.
Or, if a wrong price is shown for an item, and you've ordered it... they'll contact you and say the price was wrong. It's supposed to be $X and ask if you still want it.
Otherwise, if it's not something like either of those...Natasha may have just hit a motherloadload of freebies!

yeah is about how my luck goes I miss out I was ready to stock up had 6 address ready for shipping

Users who are viewing this thread