Do Janty Europe ever return their e-mails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Darcy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2008
UK
some people swear by Njoys service,some swear by Jantys service,and the other big brands....and increasingly more swear at them!

it seems like there is an increasing inconsistency in service from the big brand companies...

probably because of increased business...this coupled with inadequate staffing,or bad organisation,or both...

bad news for those of us relying on continual service to esmoke...

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
In this instance I think Trog is right, these devices are not reliable enough to warrant a long guarantee and high customer service. So many of them go wrong within the guarantee period that the retailers must be run off their feet just keeping up with old non-repeat business. It's not sustainable for them, they should be honest with people that their products are not built to last.

I think the trend is that more and more people are not getting good service under the terms of their guarantee. As Darcy said, ... it seems like there is an increasing inconsistency in service from the big brand companies.

I can't be bothered to argue with retailers about faulty products under guarantee, I buy cheap and cheerful now. My cigs do well enough to see me through without the stress of customer service intervention.

Jason

Unresolved Status
Apr 6, 2008
chicago 'burbs
For what it's worth, I found Jeff with jantyusa.com to always be responsive. Pre and post sale, my emails were answered within hours. I'd even requested that he give me a call on one occasion which he did within about 30 minutes.

The janty e-cig wasn't for me but I have nothing but good things to say about Jeff and his professionalism.

GiantShift

Aug 13, 2008
USA
For what it's worth, I found Jeff with jantyusa.com to always be responsive. Pre and post sale, my emails were answered within hours. I'd even requested that he give me a call on one occasion which he did within about 30 minutes.

The janty e-cig wasn't for me but I have nothing but good things to say about Jeff and his professionalism.

Just curious, which e-cig did you decide to go with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread