Do Not Order "Free Trials"!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StartLifeEndLife

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Chicago
I need help identifying my electronic cigarette, It came from a free trial (do not yell I got them not they got me). this cigarette has 510 threading, but is the thickness of a camel wide? my carto's are male threading, and it is about 1/2 inch longer than a king cigarette.

Here is how I got them, Its called a pre-paid visa (visa gift-card) it has no overdraft (you can only spend whats on it) I put just enough on it for s&h. ordered a free trial. I know this may be underhanded but I fell that they had it coming...

Hey can't help identify for you, but curious if you ever heard from the company again yet...as in are they sending bills or something to where you shipped it?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for posting, the same thing happened to me, allthough I´m a german citizen and here the E-Cigarette-Boom has just started, but the methods of the traders are all the same. If they find a cheap product like this its easy to sell it online with those "free trial" periods or whatever. I also agree with you to not tell any of the scams-companynames, but there is one single onlineshop in Germany I trust in, because they have wonderful Phoneservice, you can simply change or quit your order and they have this new thing called "Luxusdampfer" - its funny, you pay 20,- € per month (with no runtime, you can quit whenever you want) and get 4 liquids in the flavour you want. Because of this system I want to post the name of this site, it´s a trust site, unfornately in german language but they work on the english version - i only can suggest ordering there. The webadress is
www .smoke-kingz .de

Regards, Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:

Calypso53

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2012
NJ
I can attest to these being a scam, since I fell for one of the "trial offers" about a year ago. My credit card was charged multiple times and I kept receiving more stuff in the mail, even though I never ordered anything. Not sure if I'm allowed to name the company here, so I won't. But I can certainly agree that people should be very leery of "trial offers"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread