The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Do you fiddle with your thingy?

Discussion in 'IBTanked' started by OCD, Oct 8, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. OCD

OCD Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    The Hot Pink is quite close to our Hot Pink caps Karen. The Girls call that Hot Pink but IDK, I am going to see about coming up with a Bright Pink and Pastel Pink. Have a very nice Lavender I am working on now. Should have a photograph added to the PRISM thread later today.

2. ColoKaren

ColoKaren Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2013
    United States
    I'll add hot pink caps in my next order, OCD... cool beans!! I did see your comment on the Prism thread about yellow dots turning green, and I figure that's still got to be beautiful, as a should-have-expected-that reaction to color combos... :)

3. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    No thats a little different, The dots The Mrs does are opaque paints so they should not change color. Even some of the transparent PRISM colors will become opaque if applied thick enough, like the spatter on the PRISM Zombie tanks, the Red is quite Red without being influenced but the underlying Toxic Green.

4. brookj1986

brookj1986 Super Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2013
    Chicago, IL
    I just want a Chicago Bears navy and orange combo swirl. (You know it's one of them rebuilding years for my cubbies that I'm already looking towards football).

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk.

5. Ed_C

Ed_C Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2013
    Seligman, MO
    Mine shipped as well! I hope it gets here before I leave for vacation on Saturday.

6. ColoKaren

ColoKaren Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2013
    United States
    I tend to agree with you, OCD. The "Hot Pink" has a lot of blue undertones, making it a GORGEOUS fuchsia... :D I'll keep an eye out for a "bright" pink for my next purchase! LOVING these tubes!!! I got some pics and will post these in a bit, but the pics just don't begin to capture how stunning the PRISM colors come through!!

7. Ed_C

Oct 11, 2013
    Seligman, MO
    Here's a quick photo of my new green prism tank on my new copper/red Stingray clone. Pretty damn sexy, if you ask me.
    [​IMG]

8. gerrymi

gerrymi Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 12, 2013
    The 'Burgh, PA.
    These colors look BEAUTIFUL!

But kinda' hard to tell from pictures (and since you've seen them "up close")...are some of the colors easier to "monitor" the joose levels than others?

9. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Hi Gerry, look at the bottom of the tubes in the photos above. You can see the other side of the tube, some a little easier than others. Any of them though will easily show the liquid level when held up to light. I am still working on just how transparent to make them and some come out a little darker or lighter as these are all done by hand so there is no fixed baseline. If you want to make sure a color is light you can certainly request it and I will do my best.

10. keepsmiling

keepsmiling Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 8, 2014
    Florida
    Hellooo IB Tanked. I sent a request, then an order on the 18th, and after I think I messed up the order so I sent another message. Did you receive my order and messages? It had a red prism tank and provari ring in the order. Thank you

11. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Hello Smiling, it looks like your question was on the invoice rather than through the support page. With summer here we have been trying to do more in our yard and property on the weekends so orders after mail on Friday get printed Monday morning often times, yours was printed this morning and to answer your question The Mrs says yes it looks as though you have all you need. You did order two colors and only one tube though so she will be refunding one of the colors back to the card you used for the purchase.

12. keepsmiling

Jun 8, 2014
    Florida
    She was very nice and thanks for getting back to me. That's what I said on the other thread "maybe they have a life!":D Sorry for being impatient.

13. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Not any problem at all. You know the first two years doing this consumed us, it is very nice to have a garden again and we even got chickens this year after twenty years of being here. They are a source of delight for The Mrs for a few minutes each day and of course they are always willing to take any extras from the garden.

We are working on this balance thing, certainly our customers will always come first on our priorities list and we will continue to do all we can to promote vaping as a reduced harm option to the smoking that we spent decades of our lives wrapped up in.

14. keepsmiling

Jun 8, 2014
    Florida
    You two sound like a lovely couple. Balance is good.:2cool:
    They just started not long ago allowing people here to have three hens in their backyard, if they complete a class on their care. I like that they teach people and require them to have an appropriate enclosure to keep them safe.I wish they required a class for keeping other animals, like fish and birds. Having those fresh eggs must be nice too.

15. Phiberdelic Phreaker

Phiberdelic Phreaker Full Member

May 28, 2014
    Avondale, AZ USA
    I can't possibly go through all 211 pages of this, so can someone upload a hi-def picture of the colors. The image provided on the IBTanked website is very grainy and I'm kinda picky. Since there is no option for a single custom cut tank and must order in 3's I'm hesitant to spend over 50 for colors that I can hardly make out.

16. Ed_C

Oct 11, 2013
    Seligman, MO
  17. Roccov

Roccov Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 22, 2012
    Philly
  18. Phiberdelic Phreaker

Phiberdelic Phreaker Full Member

May 28, 2014
    Avondale, AZ USA
    These would be my preferred choices.

19. Captain Pegleg

Captain Pegleg Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2015
    Arkansas
    I just ordered my first IBTanked tank, halfling style, so excited! My first glass tank; if it works well (as I have read it does) then I will order a couple more in colors. I wonder if OCD will add a more pastel pink tank (kinda like the pink ceramic driptip) someday? I saw it mentioned earlier in this thread *crosses fingers*

20. OCD

Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    Sorry I missed this Captain, we dont plan on adding any more colors currently. I do hope you like your tank though, we are going into our fourth year of not smoking thanks to these.

• Like Like x 1