Do you fiddle with your thingy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
I'll add hot pink caps in my next order, OCD... cool beans!! I did see your comment on the Prism thread about yellow dots turning green, and I figure that's still got to be beautiful, as a should-have-expected-that reaction to color combos... :)

The Hot Pink is quite close to our Hot Pink caps Karen. The Girls call that Hot Pink but IDK, I am going to see about coming up with a Bright Pink and Pastel Pink. Have a very nice Lavender I am working on now. Should have a photograph added to the PRISM thread later today.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
No thats a little different, The dots The Mrs does are opaque paints so they should not change color. Even some of the transparent PRISM colors will become opaque if applied thick enough, like the spatter on the PRISM Zombie tanks, the Red is quite Red without being influenced but the underlying Toxic Green.

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
I tend to agree with you, OCD. The "Hot Pink" has a lot of blue undertones, making it a GORGEOUS fuchsia... :D I'll keep an eye out for a "bright" pink for my next purchase! LOVING these tubes!!! I got some pics and will post these in a bit, but the pics just don't begin to capture how stunning the PRISM colors come through!!

The Hot Pink is quite close to our Hot Pink caps Karen. The Girls call that Hot Pink but IDK, I am going to see about coming up with a Bright Pink and Pastel Pink. Have a very nice Lavender I am working on now. Should have a photograph added to the PRISM thread later today.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
prism_six.jpg

These colors look BEAUTIFUL!

But kinda' hard to tell from pictures (and since you've seen them "up close")...are some of the colors easier to "monitor" the joose levels than others?

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hi Gerry, look at the bottom of the tubes in the photos above. You can see the other side of the tube, some a little easier than others. Any of them though will easily show the liquid level when held up to light. I am still working on just how transparent to make them and some come out a little darker or lighter as these are all done by hand so there is no fixed baseline. If you want to make sure a color is light you can certainly request it and I will do my best.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hello Smiling, it looks like your question was on the invoice rather than through the support page. With summer here we have been trying to do more in our yard and property on the weekends so orders after mail on Friday get printed Monday morning often times, yours was printed this morning and to answer your question The Mrs says yes it looks as though you have all you need. You did order two colors and only one tube though so she will be refunding one of the colors back to the card you used for the purchase.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Not any problem at all. You know the first two years doing this consumed us, it is very nice to have a garden again and we even got chickens this year after twenty years of being here. They are a source of delight for The Mrs for a few minutes each day and of course they are always willing to take any extras from the garden.

We are working on this balance thing, certainly our customers will always come first on our priorities list and we will continue to do all we can to promote vaping as a reduced harm option to the smoking that we spent decades of our lives wrapped up in.

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
You two sound like a lovely couple. Balance is good.:2cool:
They just started not long ago allowing people here to have three hens in their backyard, if they complete a class on their care. I like that they teach people and require them to have an appropriate enclosure to keep them safe.I wish they required a class for keeping other animals, like fish and birds. Having those fresh eggs must be nice too.

I can't possibly go through all 211 pages of this, so can someone upload a hi-def picture of the colors. The image provided on the IBTanked website is very grainy and I'm kinda picky. Since there is no option for a single custom cut tank and must order in 3's I'm hesitant to spend over 50 for colors that I can hardly make out.

Captain Pegleg

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2015
Arkansas
I just ordered my first IBTanked tank, halfling style, so excited! My first glass tank; if it works well (as I have read it does) then I will order a couple more in colors. I wonder if OCD will add a more pastel pink tank (kinda like the pink ceramic driptip) someday? I saw it mentioned earlier in this thread *crosses fingers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread