• End of year community survey

If you've been seeing any bugs, want new features, or have any positive feedback we'd love to hear it and we'll be putting together a plan for adding in these changes in 2023!

Check out the survey

Do you fiddle with your thingy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
    Ow, 21mm is just a really odd size. Boro skips 21 completely and like I said I only see the one size in Quartz.

I believe there is some Chinese Glass that claims 21mm OD but then I have never seen any of that run true enough to try and work with. you would still be stuck tryin to find caps though.

Sorry no better word than that for you, maybe someone makes a 21mm Atty but even those are mostly 22mm arent they? Wonder why they went with 21mm, guess it was shooting for the slimmest 18*** device. How do you like it? I have a few DNA20 boxes and love them other than sometimes wish they would go down to 6W. Pretty low power vaper here most of the time :D

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 13, 2012
    California, Kern
    www.ibtanked.com
      So PRISM colors are coming soon? What colors?

Hi Ed, We will have

Red
      Blue
      Violet
      Green
      Yellow
      Smoke

We will have a few blends that have one color applied to one end only then the second color applied over the whole tube. I have played around with quite a few different combinations and have some we really like. These wont be available to choose colors on the blends because of the way it works. Like the one I call Sunrise it is Red with Yellow over it so the red ends up Orange, this would be way too confusing to try and offer combinations because folks would end up with too dark or the wrong color from what they ordered so the blends will just be the ones we add.

qorax

ECF Guru
      ECF Veteran
      Verified Member
      Mar 6, 2013
      Brampton, Canada
      www.facebook.com
        Ow, 21mm is just a really odd size. Boro skips 21 completely and like I said I only see the one size in Quartz.

I believe there is some Chinese Glass that claims 21mm OD but then I have never seen any of that run true enough to try and work with. you would still be stuck tryin to find caps though.

Sorry no better word than that for you, maybe someone makes a 21mm Atty but even those are mostly 22mm arent they? Wonder why they went with 21mm, guess it was shooting for the slimmest 18*** device. How do you like it? I have a few DNA20 boxes and love them other than sometimes wish they would go down to 6W. Pretty low power vaper here most of the time :D

I thought you "made" the glass too, don't you? So I figured you could use your 19mm caps and make a thick tube of 21mm OD to fit around those!

There is a serious demand for 21mm attys now due to the tremendous success of the Wizard lineage (all are 21mm). And I'm compiling a list of all attys which could uniformly fit this bad boy.

Since till date I only used IBTs for my Carto-RBAs I enquired first from you. I guess Bedazzle &/or Phiniac might be asked as well. Let's see how it goes.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
        ECF Veteran
        Jan 13, 2012
        California, Kern
        www.ibtanked.com
          Our glass is made by Simax and comes in cases of five foot long tubes, the machines required to produce glass tubing with close tolerance on the ID and OD are pretty special purpose.

You could get a lampworker to make you a tube like what you are after but that would be one of the glass drip tip guys.

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
          Verified Member
          Jun 26, 2013
          United States
            Whoohooo!! Lemme know when I can place an order for a couple of those! I need a couple new tubes, and a mess of cartos... :)

Hi Karen, we have looked at that and it is possible. The PRISM colors cure at a higher temperature than our original colors so it has to go on first.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
            ECF Veteran
            Jan 13, 2012
            California, Kern
            www.ibtanked.com
              You know the drill Karen, if you put it in the notes The Girls will do what they can ;)

The red can range from more pink to more red depending on how heavy it goes on and is more red than it appears in this shot. The Smoke is a lighter than it looks in this picture in its transparency.

prism_six.jpg

Ed_C

Ultra Member
              ECF Veteran
              Oct 11, 2013
              Seligman, MO
                You know the drill Karen, if you put it in the notes The Girls will do what they can ;)

The red can range from more pink to more red depending on how heavy it goes on and is more red than it appears in this shot. The Smoke is a lighter than it looks in this picture in its transparency.

prism_six.jpg

So are these ready to be ordered now?

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
                ECF Veteran
                Jan 13, 2012
                California, Kern
                www.ibtanked.com
                  Hey Rocco, man I have had occasion to think about you several times since DC. Your thoughts on Google Glass in bringin folks heads up were quite profound to me and I have associated that with several other things that have crossed my mind these last couple of months. Your stance on how considerate you are of number one is something else that I continually admire.

Just wanted to be sure you know my friend that you made a lasting impression on us that lifts hope and highlights the good folks out there in this world. Give number one our regards and of course enjoy your day also. I assume you are watching Pocono, after these last few laps I will be heading out to work in the yard, its hot as heck here right now but as always so much to do and we really hit it hard this year so at least it gives as much as it takes by providing us an oasis in the desert.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
                  ECF Veteran
                  Jan 13, 2012
                  California, Kern
                  www.ibtanked.com
                    Hmmm, thought I posted this but it didnt go through.

Anyhow Ed, until I get them up on the site the only way to order them is by noting PRISM and the color in the "Add Color To A Tube" notes. That is you can choose any color then leave a note as to what you want.

The available colors are

Green
                    Blue
                    Red
                    Smoke
                    Violet
                    Yellow

mistike

ECF Veteran
                    Verified Member
                    May 31, 2014
                    Los Angeles, CA, USA

Anyhow Ed, until I get them up on the site the only way to order them is by noting PRISM and the color in the "Add Color To A Tube" notes. That is you can choose any color then leave a note as to what you want.

The available colors are

Green
                      Blue
                      Red
                      Smoke
                      Violet
                      Yellow

So we can order them now ? Yay ! I love the 22mm I got yesterday. Now I need (yes, NEED) some 15 and 19. Now. Right now. :oops:

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
                      ECF Veteran
                      Verified Member
                      Nov 22, 2012
                      Philly
                      vaporreporter.wordpress.com
                        Very humbled, honored and thankful for your kind words Sir. Junior was in the right place at the right time today. I believe it's his first multiple win season since '04. It's triple digit time of year for you all out there now isn't it? My friend PJ and his bride came up last Friday and we were up till 4:30 AM talking. We had a lively discussion about the merits of carto tanks vs RBA's. It was pretty evenly scored until aesthetics, my IBTanked flavors put his clear glass genies behind. LOL . I would have kept him up all night except for the fact that they were driving back to DC that afternoon.

I think of you guys as well and how your family took me in as part of the family that entire weekend. Ms Eileen is still telling folks about the suite with the multiple zip codes you snagged. Hope to see you all soon and let me know if I can ever be of any assistance my friend.

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
                        Verified Member
                        Jun 26, 2013
                        United States
                          Just placed my order for a "light red" (hot pink?) prism with white/black dots, and a blue prism with white/yellow dots... :D I'll post pictures when they come!!

prism_six.jpg

Ed_C

Ultra Member
                          ECF Veteran
                          Oct 11, 2013
                          Seligman, MO

The available colors are

Green
                            Blue
                            Red
                            Smoke
                            Violet
                            Yellow

So does it matter which drop-down you use?

PS I used the drop-down for mottled pick-a-color and then wrote in PRISM (color) (NOT MOTTLED)

Last edited:

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
                            ECF Veteran
                            Jan 13, 2012
                            California, Kern
                            www.ibtanked.com
                              Any color in the add a color box will do Ed. As long as the word PRISM and a color is there we will get it to you. There isnt really any option for adding things like dots or colored stripes, never has been other than the few that are there but customers figure it out easy enough that they can pretty much ask for whatever they want within reason.

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
                              Verified Member
                              Jun 26, 2013
                              United States
                                It shipped! It shipped it shipped it shipped!!! :toast: I cannot WAIT to see how these turned out... wheeeee!!!

Just placed my order for a "light red" (hot pink?) prism with white/black dots, and a blue prism with white/yellow dots... :D I'll post pictures when they come!!

Status
                                Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

')