Don't you hate it when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoilinTrouble

Jan 17, 2015
Lebanon, Indiana
Dontcha hate it when you forget to put your top cap back on and remember just as the hot coil hits your lip :)

Lol yep I posted somethin similar a couple weeks ago on this thread. What REALLY sucked is I was using dual zipper coils so I had two little zippers, one on my top lip one on my bottom lip, for about a week :laugh:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Don't you hate it when...
Youre mixing a recipe, making a large batch of it cuz its delicious, then realize you accidentally grabbed the wrong flavor bottle and wind up with 120 ml of unvapable joose?? :mad: In my case, I dont believe dragonfruit will be going into any butterscotch-caramel mixes again anytime soon...

I've done a variation of that, but mine involved having too dadgum many printed ejuice recipes littering the counter. A couple weeks ago I was mixing, and accidentally put in WAYYYYYY more bavarian cream than I should have -- I was looking at the wrong recipe! :facepalm:

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
oh yeah, and when you follow the guy on Youtube and use your ceramic tweezers to squeeze one of your 'tiger wire' dual coils while dry burning it at 60 watts, and the coil melts, falls off, and burns a hole in your new office table...grrr

I got a pair of ceramic tweezers when I first started rebuilding, but I discovered that if you compress a coil while it's actually glowing, you'll never ever gets those wraps apart again -- and I actually prefer a bit of space in my wraps. So if I use the ceramics at all, it's after I've let go of the button, so the coil is not quite so malleable.

And as you discovered... it's really better to dry burn at no more than about 9w. :D

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Hi Andria, both myself and my desk thank you- ex post facto:oops:

Heh. I haven't had quite the epic fail that you did with the 60w dry burn, but a few times I've forgotten to turn it down from its usual 10 or 10.5w, and WOW that's fast! I figured it couldn't be too good for the coil to get that hot -- when there's juice on it, it doesn't get red-hot like that, but dry-burning, whoah, even 10.5w is a bit much! :D That's why I usually just use one of my vv3's expressly for the purpose, it stays set at 9w all the time, so I don't forget and then end up having to make a whole new coil when I hadn't planned on spending that much time on the thing. :D

Andria

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Don't you hate it when your drunk and your mod is sitting next to a salt shaker and you accidentally grab the shaker instead of the mod and take a puff. YUKK, it happened to me last night when I was drinking moonshine.

Now that is funny!! Moonshine is harsh!! How is tht hangover doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread