hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    When I first tried the Drewbacco, I didn't realize that the battery in my nicostick was pretty low. After I posted my first comment about this, I changed my battery and holy vapor cloud. With the new battery, I can really taste the sweetness. I think Needvapor mentioned something about marshmallow. I agree. I am not usually one for sweet flavors but I really like the Drewbacco. After the weekend I have only about 1ml left out of six which is unusual for me to vape that much of any one flavor in that time frame. I hope the Xhaler will be here soon so I can put some of this on an order with it. If not, I might have to go ahead and place an order anyway.

Promise

ECF Veteran
    Oct 1, 2009
    Sin City
    I received a sample bottle of drewbacco on Friday and I've damn near finished it already. I've been trying to save it till I place another order. Now i'm wishing I had bought a big bottle of it.

It definitely has a sweet undertone, not like other tobacco flavors where the sweetness is really noticeable. I think this may very be my favorite tobacco flavor.

AshHole

ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2009
    Pinellas County, Fl
    ok so I vaped the drewbacco all day yesterday trying to figure out if I liked it, honestly I was not fond of it. Now I am using watermelon lung, and I'm craving the drewbacco flavor. Is it weird to not really like the taste but want it at the same time?

I am with Trox.Shawn on this one! I vaped about 5-6 drips of it and while it tastes good, it didnt "fit".

Now 4 hours later, I want it. Loaded up and dripped and want to put it down, and pick it up.... and put it down. I like it and at the same time I dont. Very odd. I will give it some more time...

needvapor

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 1, 2009
    Treasure Coast Florida =)
    I received samples of Drewbacco-1 and Cafe Mocha Tobacco this week and both taste like soap on my Protege/510 - with brand new atomizer and cartridges. I had 2 coworkers try them on their PV's (another Protege and a standard 901) and all they got was soap.

O well.

I am Hooked on Drewbacco 1 in a feirce way.. it taste NOTHING like soap at all.
    Drew makes HUGE batches of these at one time.. I think if it were true that is tasted like soap we would see more "soap bubbles" in this thread ;). I have tasted many perfumy vapors from other vendors but never Drew's.
    Drew have you changed your recipe? I will HURT you if you dare to change it! :evil: I NEED my Drewbacco. I have Drewbacco# 2 in my cart.. waiting to see if expresso or cappacinno make it this weekend before I place my order.. :D

OC513

ECF Veteran
    Jul 21, 2009
    NYC
    I received samples of Drewbacco-1 and Cafe Mocha Tobacco this week and both taste like soap on my Protege/510 - with brand new atomizer and cartridges. I had 2 coworkers try them on their PV's (another Protege and a standard 901) and all they got was soap.

O well.

There were no soap bubbles in them, but that was the taste.

To be fair, I tried them again late last night - gave each bottle a hardy shaking then topped off the carts. The soap taste is mostly gone. I am going to continue hitting them this weekend to see what happens.
    I am going to venture to say that crappy soap taste was the primer on your "brand new atomizer".....as you continue to use it and break it in you will get the true flavor of your juice. just my 2 cents

Thatdamncat

Aug 29, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    I didn't really care for drewbacco at first, but now I'm loving it. I remember others saying that too. I know taste is hard to define but I don't get a marshmallow flavor from it. I definitely get a strong lemon flavor. In fact, I thought my bottle was mislabeled when I got it because there was such a strong lemon flavor. Whatever it is, I'm loving it. Has anyone else noticed this lemon flavor?

tangogreen

Sep 26, 2009
    Idaho
    I didn't really care for drewbacco at first, but now I'm loving it. I remember others saying that too. I know taste is hard to define but I don't get a marshmallow flavor from it. I definitely get a strong lemon flavor. In fact, I thought my bottle was mislabeled when I got it because there was such a strong lemon flavor. Whatever it is, I'm loving it. Has anyone else noticed this lemon flavor?

I haven't noticed the lemon flavor, but I get more of an "energy drink" aftertaste. To me it tastes a little like Monster and Red Bull mixed, with some Drum tobacco thrown in for good measure. I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first, but I found myself going back to it. I look forward to trying Drewbacco -2.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread