Drewbacco-1... oofa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSayHuh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2009
Houston, Tx
I received Grape Ape, Drewbacco & Lemon Meringue today. I always get tons of vapor from Drew's juice and this is no exception.
Drewbacco almost had a light peppery taste at first but it is a very mild, pleasant vape.. so much better than the standard Marlboro juice you can get anywhere.
Grape Ape I love.. nice & full bodied flavor
Lemon Meringue.. Very good & light. Not tart just a mellow lemon vape.

All of these vaped via drip method on both a 510 w/passthrough and 901/little chuck

SeaburyNorton

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2009
New York
seaburynorton.com
Yes, I agree Drew's juices seem to last longer than some others... also, it seems that with the Drewbacco that the consistency is much thicker than other juices... almost "syrupy" in a way...

at any rate, Bravo Drew!

PS - I almost forgot... in my order there were several juices and it turned out one was out of stock. They called me and left a message asking about a replacement juice. I responded to Drew and they sent the order out same day... excellent service (again)!
:D

Last edited:

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
I've got a sample size on order and it can't get here fast enough. I was a former Winston smoker and I've been disapointed with the tobacco flavors I've tried so far.
I got my order today.. havent tried all the yummies yet and AGAIN DREW AND ANGIE OUTDID themselves!!!8-o THANK YOU!!
Have you tried the HV Kent? HV Virginia or turkish? Those for the moment are my top 3 tobacco's Kent being #1.. I used to somke parliments and virginia slims. Turkish is strongest of the 3 in smokiness tobacco. I will be trying the drewbacco shortly and will be back to review!:p

WindyCityMike

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2009
OK
I don't see this on the site. What am I missing here? :)
Hmmm, for some reason you can pick it in the threesome 30ml under Drewbacco-1 or High voltage Drewbacco-1, but you can't choose it on the single 30ml size 24mg drop down. Site keeps giving me errors right now as well, so maybe they are doing some maintenance

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Hmmm, for some reason you can pick it in the threesome 30ml under Drewbacco-1 or High voltage Drewbacco-1, but you can't choose it on the single 30ml size 24mg drop down. Site keeps giving me errors right now as well, so maybe they are doing some maintenance
The site was having some techy issues but I think he has it fixed now.
I see the Drewbacco there!
I love the stuff.. I am impressed with this one! I have added the 24 to my cart, I got the HV last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread