Drewbacco-1... oofa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OC513

ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2009
NYC
I haven't noticed the lemon flavor, but I get more of an "energy drink" aftertaste. To me it tastes a little like Monster and Red Bull mixed, with some Drum tobacco thrown in for good measure. I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first, but I found myself going back to it. I look forward to trying Drewbacco -2.

I actually like Drewbacco 2 much better.....not as sweet, more dry......leaves almost like an ash aftertaste......but in a good way. I think it is the closest I have tasted to a true analog. Very realistic to me

Wormwood

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
Plumdiggity
Wow, I still have no clue what to think about the Drewbaccos juices. And most everyones answeres are all so different except one thing, they like it. Made me think if this is like almost a magic juice, its whatever you want it to be, its whatever you like best lol! I might try it, but if its anything like Ry4 can someone please tell me, i used to love ry4, but cant even stand a hint of it anymore.

AshHole

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Pinellas County, Fl
Ok. I am back it has been a few days and Kimmberlee is right - never give up on a juice on first vape.

I am now enjoying the 2 drewbaccos that I have. I still cant put my finger on the taste... it will probably go down like ry(four) has... a bunch of different descriptions.

I did a blind study with my wife - I offered to fill her cart up each time and told her to guess, but I tricked her and used the same drewbacco1- 24mg with a fresh clean atty. The 1st time she vaped it she said "Maple/corn syrup" and 2nd "Burnt marshmallows" and 3rd "Marshmallow Cigar"

I want to say it reminds me of a Levi Garret chew only a lot lighter, but I am still not sure. I can see where people say marshmallow.

Either way - I am liking them (1&2) much more than I did at first vape. Thanks again Drew!

Kimmberlee

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2008
MI
Ok. I am back it has been a few days and Kimmberlee is right - never give up on a juice on first vape.

I am now enjoying the 2 drewbaccos that I have. I still cant put my finger on the taste... it will probably go down like ry(four) has... a bunch of different descriptions.

I did a blind study with my wife - I offered to fill her cart up each time and told her to guess, but I tricked her and used the same drewbacco1- 24mg with a fresh clean atty. The 1st time she vaped it she said "Maple/corn syrup" and 2nd "Burnt marshmallows" and 3rd "Marshmallow Cigar"

I want to say it reminds me of a Levi Garret chew only a lot lighter, but I am still not sure. I can see where people say marshmallow.

Either way - I am liking them (1&2) much more than I did at first vape. Thanks again Drew!

LOL!!!:rolleyes: I still can't put my finger on what it tastes like either!! Great idea doing the blind test! I am really enjoying it again today. I ordered a sample of the 2. Should be interesting!

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Made me think if this is like almost a magic juice
It IS!!! :D
Drewbacco 1 is FABULOUS.. just ordered my 2nd 30 ml from Drew.. it doesnt taste like RY4 to me.. its different! Almost like a toasty marshmello, choc, caramel light tobacco and something else I cant put my finger on, but it is like nothing I have tasted before and love it 10x more than my ry4.. I wouldnt ut it with 555 its different.. its just one you gotta try! I will buy it from you if you dont like it, or trade you for something else. :)

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Yes, I agree Drew's juices seem to last longer than some others... also, it seems that with the Drewbacco that the consistency is much thicker than other juices... almost "syrupy" in a way...

at any rate, Bravo Drew!

PS - I almost forgot... in my order there were several juices and it turned out one was out of stock. They called me and left a message asking about a replacement juice. I responded to Drew and they sent the order out same day... excellent service (again)!
:D
Then there are these!!!!! Just sayin...
Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread