Drip Tip Designz ... Tips, Tips, and more Tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katz67

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Here's some new ones we added, along with a couple of new tips from a resin Brian made that he calls "Oxidation" (the copper and turquoise).

IMG_4689.jpg

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Got my tips today and they are beautiful!! They fit my rbas perfect! I am very pleased with all of it so far, and would tell ppl not to hesitate.
My only problem, and I have the same problem with alot of my tips, is I wish they were a bit larger on top at the opening. I have lots of different types of bottles. Some with droppers, some with a larger tip on top and then I have some that have the supper tiny metal pen tip and those of course work best. If the tip was larger they would be perfect.
I still love them :D

Katz67

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Thanks! I'm glad you like them!
All of the metal cores are the same size diameter (unless you order wide bore), but each of our tips are different. They are all done freehand and it's almost impossible for me to try and make one exactly like another. :)
Me and Brian have totally different styles when we make them and we have some that have narrow tops and some with wide ones. Everybody likes different things, so we try to make everyone happy. :)

Katz67

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Ok, guys, we've finally been able to made it back to our lathes! I was starting to have withdrawals! :)

Here's some that we made today.
Also, we redesigned our website again ... the "home" page will always show the latest tips that have been made. It seems to be easier to navigate and so far, I'm loving it. You can hover over the pictures for price and availability without having to click on it.
Let us know what you think!

IMG_4761.jpg

We're also going to make an offer ... $100 worth of free tips

I've been looking for a logo for our website/business that I like. Everything I have found is boring!
If you can design a logo and we decide to use yours (and have full rights), you get your choice of tips up to $100.
I just have to figure out where I can post this at and not get kicked off. :confused:

emily n portland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2013
portland, OR, USA
I didn't realize you guys were on ECF.

I ordered a couple drip tips - a resin and a tru-stone 2 weeks ago when I saw B2L's recommendation in a thread.
They're gorgeous and I couldn't be happier with them.

It's going to be a problem for my bank account though now that I know I can check on your new tips right here!

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
Say, I didn't know you had an ECF presence, either! Subscribed!

BTW, even though I've ordered several times, My Accounts/Completed Orders is empty. Is that due to a recent change of shopping cart? It's certainly not a big deal, but I get confused easily before I've had my recommended daily requirement of coffee.

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
Love my DTD tip

The velvet bag was a nice touch and the turn around time was very fast. This was my first tip from DTD but definitely won't be the last :)

That looks great! All I need is the brass button cover (it's in the mail now) to be able to take that same picture. The RM2 and WB2 are sitting on my Dibi OliveR right now. Sorry, no pic of that yet.

I also have the aluminum button cover in the mail for the REO with a Cyclone and carbon fiber DTD. Got a shorty carbon fiber in my DTD cart right now.

Katz67

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Say, I didn't know you had an ECF presence, either! Subscribed!

BTW, even though I've ordered several times, My Accounts/Completed Orders is empty. Is that due to a recent change of shopping cart? It's certainly not a big deal, but I get confused easily before I've had my recommended daily requirement of coffee.

Yes, we revamped our website and went with another company. I imported all our previous customers, but the history wouldn't transfer.

And yes, we've been on ECF for a while now, but hardly ever had the time to get on much. Now I'm making myself sit down and check on here everyday. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread