Drip Tip Designz ... Tips, Tips, and more Tips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
That looks great! All I need is the brass button cover (it's in the mail now) to be able to take that same picture. The RM2 and WB2 are sitting on my Dibi OliveR right now. Sorry, no pic of that yet.

I also have the aluminum button cover in the mail for the REO with a Cyclone and carbon fiber DTD. Got a shorty carbon fiber in my DTD cart right now.

Jealous about the Dibi, I'm in run 18 so sometime early next year. Going to have some of the block sent back and have a matching custom DTD tip made for her.

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
Yea, that would be great. I went with the Santos Mahogany from pdib's own stock and I've been thinking about asking him for some scraps for the same purpose. I have a DTD "Brass with Turkish Wood ... w108" that looks pretty good, but I think I want to try a brass/Santos tip.

Unless . . . Katz, do you have any Santos Mahogany? If so, I would be interested in a 1/2" brass/Santos with a vertical grain.

Katz67

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just picked up a couple tips (found you on Fb from a friend) -- cant wait to see that Aurora when it arrives! So glad you're on ECF -- although my cc may hate me for it later..LOL... Subscribed!

You're going to love the Aurora! It's awesome looking!

Katz67

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yea, that would be great. I went with the Santos Mahogany from pdib's own stock and I've been thinking about asking him for some scraps for the same purpose. I have a DTD "Brass with Turkish Wood ... w108" that looks pretty good, but I think I want to try a brass/Santos tip.

Unless . . . Katz, do you have any Santos Mahogany? If so, I would be interested in a 1/2" brass/Santos with a vertical grain.

No, sorry, I've never even heard of Santos Mahogany .. had to go look it up to see what it was. :)

Katz67

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
If I am able to get a piece, would DTD be willing to make one for me? Or more? Say one with brass & one with that black top? Not sure if there's enough room for a brass/wood in 1/2", but . . .

Sure, no problem ... maybe go on our site and find one that you would like it to look like so we know exactly what you are wanting?

AlteredReality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
Cochran, Georgia, United States
Perfect! Color is fantastic match :)
6a5yzu9e.jpg

{{Mytappitytapatalk}}

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
Sure, no problem ... maybe go on our site and find one that you would like it to look like so we know exactly what you are wanting?

Thanks! Looks as if pdib is willing to send some wood if you're willing to work it. I sent an email via the contact form on your page.

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
So, I just thought I should post a couple of pics of my favorite setups. I have a few other DTDs, but these are my current favorites.

The Black Wrinkle REO in both photos has the 3/4" SS Carbon Fiber ... BC4 I think.

This one shows the OliveR Dibi by pdib in Santos Mahogany with the WB2 1/2" shorty with wide bore (polished)
DIBI_WB2_REO_BC4.jpg

And again with the 3/4" Brass with Turkish Wood ... w108
DIBI_W108_REO_BC4.jpg

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
So, I just thought I should post a couple of pics of my favorite setups. I have a few other DTDs, but these are my current favorites.

The Black Wrinkle REO in both photos has the 3/4" SS Carbon Fiber ... BC4 I think.

This one shows the OliveR Dibi by pdib in Santos Mahogany with the WB2 1/2" shorty with wide bore (polished)
DIBI_WB2_REO_BC4.jpg

And again with the 3/4" Brass with Turkish Wood ... w108
DIBI_W108_REO_BC4.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread