Status
Not open for further replies.

MagnusEunson

Bearded Super Villain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2011
Behind you
I really like the wide-mouth whistle tip style from Super T. Regular whistle tips are a bit too narrow for my liking.

Other than that I like the Pawn style from Cherry vape even though I've had a bit of trouble w/ them. It lets my lips fall over and in-between the bulb areas nicely. -Magnus

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
Just checked out the Trippy tips, very cool for sure. Whats with the $100,000.00 one though? Does he hope he might get lucky? ;-)

That's the only one of his I'd ever seen (on the website, not in real life) before right now. I thought they were all priced like that and people were teasing about owning them.

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
Just checked out the Trippy tips, very cool for sure. Whats with the $100,000.00 one though? Does he hope he might get lucky? ;-)

Bert isnt Fully open, he's got this whole thing going with beta testers still. You have to be registered and on the "list" to see/pay the real prices.
Hopefully all of that will be ending soon here...and they will cost around 20.00 for everyone.

Sedateme

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Bismarck, ND
I really like the wide-mouth whistle tip style from Super T. Regular whistle tips are a bit too narrow for my liking.

Other than that I like the Pawn style from Cherry vape even though I've had a bit of trouble w/ them. It lets my lips fall over and in-between the bulb areas nicely. -Magnus

Hey thats exactly what I'm looking for... a whistle tip with a bevel or edge on the end. Used to smoke black & mild cigars, and loved the plastic tips that came on them. The flat whistle tips don't do it for me. Great find! I'll be ordering some for sure!

nocturn4l3030

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
South Bay, CA
TheEcig.com

510 Pyrex Glass Drip Tips

306 Pyrex Glass Drip Tips

I like the whistle tips too for comfort but I usually drip right into the atty with them. Ikenvape has them cheap.

Happy Vaping :D

anyone have the 306 pyrex drip tips and a cannon cherry 306 drip tip?

i was a fan of how the cannon looked..but i couldnt get used to how wide the opening was. if someone has both, can they tell me if the pyrex opening is noticeable smaller?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread