The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Drip tip shapes....

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by UntamedRose, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jimi D.

Jimi D. ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2010
    Florida Keys
    Ive been using the standard shape, but one of these days I'm gonna try one of those trippy tips..lol

2. MagnusEunson

MagnusEunson Bearded Super Villain Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2011
    Behind you
    I really like the wide-mouth whistle tip style from Super T. Regular whistle tips are a bit too narrow for my liking.

Other than that I like the Pawn style from Cherry Vape even though I've had a bit of trouble w/ them. It lets my lips fall over and in-between the bulb areas nicely. -Magnus

3. K*Rose

K*Rose Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2011
    South Jersey
    Ming and Cannon all the way!

4. jamess71

jamess71 Full Member

May 30, 2011
    Research Triangle
    Just checked out the Trippy tips, very cool for sure. Whats with the $100,000.00 one though? Does he hope he might get lucky? ;-)

5. Uma

Uma Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2010
    Calif
    I prefer the whistle drip tip for my cartomizers because I pull it out to top off anyway and don't drip through it.
    I'm going to purchase a 306-510 dripper converter so I can use one with my 306 on a BF

6. Princessdee

Princessdee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2009
    PA, USA
    That's the only one of his I'd ever seen (on the website, not in real life) before right now. I thought they were all priced like that and people were teasing about owning them.

7. Coil

Coil Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 9, 2011
    SO. CAL
    That's what I'm talking about!

8. UntamedRose

UntamedRose PV Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Homeish now
    Bert isnt Fully open, he's got this whole thing going with beta testers still. You have to be registered and on the "list" to see/pay the real prices.
    Hopefully all of that will be ending soon here...and they will cost around 20.00 for everyone.

9. Sedateme

Sedateme Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2011
    Bismarck, ND
    Hey thats exactly what I'm looking for... a whistle tip with a bevel or edge on the end. Used to smoke black & mild cigars, and loved the plastic tips that came on them. The flat whistle tips don't do it for me. Great find! I'll be ordering some for sure!

10. nocturn4l3030

nocturn4l3030 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2011
    South Bay, CA
    anyone have the 306 pyrex drip tips and a cannon cherry 306 drip tip?

i was a fan of how the cannon looked..but i couldnt get used to how wide the opening was. if someone has both, can they tell me if the pyrex opening is noticeable smaller?

11. DJAndrada

DJAndrada Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2011
    Vancouver, BC
    Pyrex or glas drip tips i find the most comfortable. close close second it the ming / pawn drip tips for 510
    For the 306 pyrex comes first, then the cannon, then the delrin

12. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2011
    SoCal
    I honestly cant say which i like best. I like the Cherryvape Ming and Pawn as well as the normal delrin tips. I plan on trying the Super T pretty soon and i have a feeling i will love that one too.

13. sobero4

sobero4 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 9, 2010
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
    I think the ming is the most comfortable shape for me, but I buy the knock-off SS version of them (I can rationalize a whole lot of my e-cig purchases, but I refuse to try and justify spending 18 bucks on a drip tip!!!).

14. quittin4mykids

quittin4mykids Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2011
    Jasper Texas
    I would actually like one that doesnt break my front teeth when I accidentally hit them with it.... twice its happened.

15. Princessdee

Princessdee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2009
    PA, USA
    Ask and ye shall receive;) Rubber Drip Tips Very nice. Chewable. I like them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.