Dropper Bottle Co-op(Mod Approved)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
Right now,I know that we will be ordering from either SKS or US Plastics. The difference is how big the order gets. If we as a group go over $250,the SKS offers free shipping and we will go with them. If we can't get over $250 then US Plastics will be less expensive

Cost for the bottles.
3ml would be.25 each
6ml would be .28 each
10ml would be .28 each
15ml would be .30 each

If we have to pay shipping I will divide the shipping cost by the number of bottles ordered and each person will have to pay the share of the bottles they ordered.
I will close the co-op on Feb 2,to figure totals and ask for payments on Feb 4th. After I ask for payments you will have 48hrs to pay it,as I will be submitting the order on Monday Feb 7th.
The payments sent to me must be sent as goods,or paypal will close down my account and force me to pay fees. You will have to add the fees paypal charges,and that can easily be figured using this calculator
PayPal Fee Calculator by Ryan Olbe
If there is any overage paid on the first payment(the bottles)it will be applied to the shipping to you cost

I am opening a spreadsheet for all orders,you are welcome to change your order at any time up until Feb 2nd at 12pm EST(noon)

I know this might seem a little formal,and believe me I don't want this to be a terrible experience for anyone,but I also like laying out the rules ahead of time

The link to the google speadsheet is here
https://spreadsheets1.google.com/cc...j-Ji8lEcXQGHzzNQ&hl=en&authkey=CIWKn_cN#gid=0

justboringsarah

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
IN
The spreadsheet is current to right now,we are really close to the minimum for free shipping,if we haven't hit it already
I will check when my little helpers go to bed tonight
I'd like (2) bags of 3ml

Thanks for doing this.

Please count me in for 1 bag (48count) of 6 ml and 1/2 bag (24) of 15ml
Thanks!

Ok.. couldn't figure it out. Can you put me down for:

3ml: 2 bags
6ml: 1.5 bags
10ml: 0.5 bag
15ml: 0.5 bag

(may change, but that's my starting point, if that's ok)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread