Status
Not open for further replies.

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
OK FINALLY my juice arrived LATE yesterday the 26th that is. WOOT! The nic SHOULD hopefully be ok, IF not kept in plastic it is FINE. I just hope they PO didn't have it in conditions that added to the break down of the plastic...I will know tomorrow as we will be getting it transferred to the glass. :) Thanks LuLu!!!

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
Where's the best place to get bottles and how long do I have?

I don't know how long because this is my first time but I got 6 30 ml amber glass bottles (boston rounds) off ebay for 9.99 with free shipping and diluted mine down to 50 mg with pg to make it easier to work with.

tranced

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2010
Grand Blanc, Michigan
It's not amber but the little bottles of tonic water by schweppes makes great bottles for storing your nic juice after you've cut it with your pg/vg. I picked up some bombay gin and a lime on the way home from work and I'm working on empting out a few of those little tonic water bottles for some nic juice tonight.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
It's not amber but the little bottles of tonic water by schweppes makes great bottles for storing your nic juice after you've cut it with your pg/vg. I picked up some bombay gin and a lime on the way home from work and I'm working on empting out a few of those little tonic water bottles for some nic juice tonight.

which ones?? I'm confused. and wouldn't that contaminate it somehow? I usually save my glass bottles (from other nic purchases.. ie: Levy's.. and fill those as needed)

BTW... if I forgot: THANK YOU LULU... YOU ROCK! (I am nicely stocked now.. thanks to you!!) ♥

tranced

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2010
Grand Blanc, Michigan
which ones?? I'm confused. and wouldn't that contaminate it somehow? I usually save my glass bottles (from other nic purchases.. ie: Levy's.. and fill those as needed)

BTW... if I forgot: THANK YOU LULU... YOU ROCK! (I am nicely stocked now.. thanks to you!!) ♥
Sorry, didn't see this until now. Schweppes sells tonic water in 10oz bottles, empty out the tonic water (by mixing with some tasty gin and drinking it - yum, yum) and boil the bottles - put 2 ounces of your 100mg nic juice and 8 ounces of pg/vg to the percentage you prefer for a 10oz supply of 20mg nic juice. I bought 2 bottles of vg nic juice on the coop, I put those two ounces in the bottle, 3 oz of glycerin and 5 oz of pg in the 10 oz bottle giving me a 20mg/ml 50/50 blend base. I feel safer diluting down the 100mg stuff right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread