Dry hits because of Ni200 wire?? I don’t get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
It takes a few months to get a coil "gunked up" even with unflavored juice.
:lol: :lol: LMFAO. That ^^^ is a very lame and highly inaccurate statement. One that is made as though it's coming from a so-called expert. Who clearly is anything but.

You should have learned by now that your personal vaping experience does not apply to all. FYI, that was covered way back in vaping 101. Thinking a refresher course is in order.

DRY BURNING (and YES very very bright red) There is nothing wrong with letting it GLOW.
:rolleyes: Not very Bright about wire. Comical in fact. Must be one of those 'Popular Reviewers' who are glowing bright red.

Go do some ACTUAL research about wire Before Posting Complete and Utter Nonsense On a Public Forum For All To See. :lol: :lol:

Not going to waste my time trying to penetrate Thick Concrete in order educate you.

What is very crystal clear to me is you are not very experienced.

My advice to you... Think Before Replying To My Post. In fact don't bother. You will only be wasting your time. :thumb:

Reactions: BillW50

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
I live very close to Germany (part of the year, at least), do you have an address where I could order some ?
Zivipf is located in Germany. They carry high quality wire of all types. I've ordered from them before as have others on ECF. They are a good company.

They have NiFe30, NiFe48 and NiFe52 wire. Zivipf.de

Good luck! :)

Last edited:

KurtVD

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2018
Switzerland
The one thing I do agree with him is that it’s a little bit of a waste of time to clean coils, whatever the wire type. Between wicking, installing and building the coil, I find the building part the easiest part, so why not just install a new one. A spool of wire costs a few $ and is good for dozens or even hundreds of coils…
:lol: :lol: LMFAO. That ^^^ is a very lame and highly inaccurate statement. One that is made as though it's coming from a so-called expert. Who clearly is anything but.

You should have learned by now that your personal vaping experience does not apply to all. FYI, that was covered way back in Vaping 101. Thinking a refresher course is in order.

:rolleyes: Not very Bright about wire. Comical in fact. Must be one of those 'Popular Reviewers' who are glowing bright red.

Go do some ACTUAL research about wire Before Posting Complete and Utter Nonsense On a Public Forum For All To See. :lol: :lol:

Not going to waste my time trying to penetrate Thick Concrete in order educate you.

My advice to you... Think Before Replying To My Post. In fact don't bother. You will only be wasting your time. :thumb:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
The one thing I do agree with him is that it’s a little bit of a waste of time to clean coils, whatever the wire type. Between wicking, installing and building the coil, I find the building part the easiest part, so why not just install a new one. A spool of wire costs a few $ and is good for dozens or even hundreds of coils…
That's a good option too.

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA

You should have learned by now that your personal vaping experience does not apply to all. FYI, that was covered way back in Vaping 101. Thinking a refresher course is in order.

Please only comment on items you are actually knowledgeable about.

From your prior posts your not.

I've been vaping since 2013. What about you?

g.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    I've been vaping since 2013. What about you?
    :rolleyes: That's amusing. Funny even.

Reducing this to measuring the length of ones stick. :lol: :lol:

Very immature.

Little boys do that, not adults.

Most adults know it's how they use the experience and knowledge they have learned as they apply it.

Grow up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread