aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I am stubbornly indifferent to this issue

^^^

I laughed at them when they first hit the scene, then haven't noticed one since. I'm sure they're on a bunch of my mods, but I have no idea which ones.

I just vape. :vapor:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

KurtVD

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2018
Switzerland
A tank level gauge would definitely be cool, although only really useful for those who have a non-transparent tank.
Puff counters are overrated. You can reset them, flash software and they will be good as new (just like a car).... I would like to see a juice counter so when i fill up i know how much i have already "tanked", well maybe not i might get scared of the amount of liquid i use per month.......

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Some of my mods have puff counters, but I've never paid much attention to the count. We vape our juice according to what it takes to satisfy at a given nic level and ignore the rest of the stats. It's all about nic satisfaction.

I judge my vaping by the amount of juice I vape in a day. At 10 watts I vape a tank and a half of unflavored, 3mg/ml, 50/50 pg/vg/nic per day in a Kayfun atomizer. It's a pretty low nic/juice rate.

i started with 24mg/ml nic in 2010 and tapered down over time. These days I'm vaping much less juice per day at 3mg strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread