E-liquid too thick

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I got this vape juice (OPULENCE - REAL MONEY) and was going to try it out in my new vape pen (Aspire PockeX) All of my other juices are 70vg/35pg or 65vg/35pg and not too thick so I use a 1.2 ohm coil for MTL vaping. When I started filling my tank the juice was super thick... it mounded up like thick syrup so I stopped. I also tried to prime the coil (0.6 ohm) through the top hole and the juice wouldn't even go down the hole, so I added some 65vg/35pg to the tank and top hole. I have not tried it yet. The label listed ingredients but could not read (even with magnifying glass) so I looked online and it shows 70vg/30pg. Did I get a bad batch? It says on the side of label "Mod Vape"... does this mean it's mostly vg? Should I just add some water to thin it out? I hope my 0.6 ohm coil will do fine... all my extra coils are 1.2 ohm. Does the juice separate (vg and pg)? Good thing I ordered some tobacco juice that's 50vg/50pg (18mg nicotine... I use it to boost my 6 mg juices... call it "crack-bac") so I can mix and should be OK, but still waiting for it.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
It was not cold... over 70 degrees. I will shake my juice before using from now on. I will put a drop of water down the top hole for good luck... don't want to fry my only sub-ohm coil. Anna, Dreadful? What flavors do you like? This was from a vapebox free sampler so no big deal. I really want some "black and blue"... a friend vaped some and it smelled great! (I was still smoking the nasties back then so didn't get to try it)

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I shook the juice bottle... seemed to help. Must have separated (it was the first time I used it) No worries. By the way, when I first used my sub ohm coil (0.6) it did the "krackle" thing, so I just draw air (without pressing button) between vapes. Works fine now, but I still like my 1.2 ohm coil better.

Reactions: stols001

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I have noticed this juice clogs my coils faster than my other vape juices. I think it's because it is sweeter (brown sugar, ect) Too bad because I like like flavors like caramel, brown sugar and berries, but might have to rethink my choices because I can't afford to blow through coils right now. Like I said, mixing with the 50/50 tobacco juice helps.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
I have noticed this juice clogs my coils faster than my other vape juices. I think it's because it is sweeter (brown sugar, ect) Too bad because I like like flavors like caramel, brown sugar and berries, but might have to rethink my choices because I can't afford to blow through coils right now. Like I said, mixing with the 50/50 tobacco juice helps.
typically sweet juices and darker colored juices are going to gunk a coil up faster
mine barely last 3 days, if i leave them for a week well.....it looks like something from the bottom of a swamp died in there

• Informative
Reactions: Lowjumper
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread