E-puffer EAZE Magnum review

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
I refill mine with CASH liquid as well and after vaping with that stuff I didn't want to go back to those flavorless stock carts either, so this is what I did: I took my remaining new carts, blew threw them from the battery connector end until I had blown almost all the liquid out of them. Then I refilled them with the CASH liquid. Any liquid left in the carts after blowing them out didn't really affect the flavor of the CASH liquid because the stock cart flavor is so weak to begin with.

I also have a Pilot on the way from Puresmoker, and I can't wait to get that thing in!

AACK! WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT!?! It never even occured to me... massive thanks for the suggestion!

I don't think I'm really disappointed with the Magnum itself, I've just realized that refilling is very important and that is not so easy with the Magnum carts... on the other hand, the one I refilled has outlasted the battery charge, so that may be a plus.

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
1cc = 1ml. The 1cc/ml syringe I use is broken down into 100 units, or hundredths of a ml. I think Belowme was referring to those units, so .5-.6 ml.

Ok, I am very obviously syringe measurement challenged or something... I understand that 1ml is supposed to equal 1cc, but my syringe (which I got from PureSmoker) which was advertised as a 5ml syringe but I think is actually a 3ml syringe, has two measurement scales, one going up to 40 and a longer one going up to 3. So I am thinking now from what you say that I would want to fill to the .5 on the 3 scale? I was using the 40 scale which I can't figure out what measurement that is supposed to be now but would certainly explain my overfilling problem since I was up to about 1.5 on the other scale before I decided it was too much... :confused:

udave

ECF Veteran
Ok, I am very obviously syringe measurement challenged or something... I understand that 1ml is supposed to equal 1cc, but my syringe (which I got from PureSmoker) which was advertised as a 5ml syringe but I think is actually a 3ml syringe, has two measurement scales, one going up to 40 and a longer one going up to 3. So I am thinking now from what you say that I would want to fill to the .5 on the 3 scale? I was using the 40 scale which I can't figure out what measurement that is supposed to be now but would certainly explain my overfilling problem since I was up to about 1.5 on the other scale before I decided it was too much... :confused:

Yeah, that is confusing. It sounds like it is a 3ml syringe, but I can't think of what the 40 scale on it could be either (all of my syringes are either ml, cc, or tsp.) Around .5 on the 3 scale should be close. None of my cartridges have ever taken much more/less than .5ml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread