Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
what ever you choose, it will be a great choice guys. I did my best on this small batch (100 units per seller) and it will take a long time before I will make them again. So, (thats for the new customers) if you always wanted a GG construction and you couldnt purchase one, thats a great opportunity. For my old customers, you guys do as you think better :)

Next construction will be Proteus, Penelope V3 and some other missing GG spares

I thinks it's better if I just step aside and let a new customer buy mine

:lol: :evil:

gratefulbuddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
KC MO USA

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Just two sellers as shown by imeos math. (100 just GG and 100 stealth for Fluid and the same for ESG)
Stealth has no rethreader or telescope, it has male threads to match directly up to the CT.

3 sellers as usual Grate. esmokeguru in Greece, fluid in USA and Gino in Italy. They share the quantity above

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Hi Dirts,

Hey imeo, JustGG still has telescopic tube?
Also will there be any stealth caps sold seperate in this batch?

Also is the telescopic tube still there or you are using the same engraved tube for both stealth and justGG? Sorry I cannot wait till tomorrow :D

telescope is there but its hidden on the photo Aal.

I do not know the answer for the second question :(

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
sorry Imeo, I'm still confused with the Stealth. In your video, you show Stealth tubes with male threads and some without. Does the stealth tube have its own male threads or does it use the telescope tube?
No telescope tube. Probably what he showed were tube of justGG and not stealth. Stealth will have their own threads.

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
thanks Aal. I guess it can still be expanded with additional tubes for larger batteries. I think I might go for the stealth instead of the full JGG.
This what I was thinking. Get the stealth and add 2 extensions. But if I will get it matt you will need matt extensions.

Then again I'm broke, maybe the time has come where imeo releases something new and I can't get it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread