Not open for further replies.

Hernan Sabai

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Barcelona
shop.gg-store.com
Well.. I Just lost my free 18500 extension :p

Btw... I'll cut a little the axis of a GGTS venting cap that I have... and I'll keep the tube. It's collectible :2cool:

EDIT: ... and I just realized that with 16340 it's working perfectly :D

Hahahahahhaha. lol.
I think With the wrong tubes if I can have one I will put in a box just for collect like a rare tube. But I don't try to use.
I have a safe place to put the wrong stealth tube.
ceb7f58ea9571b06030ff9ff44679267.jpg

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Big thanks to Rob that found the issue and these tubes didnt reach you. The damage and the complains would be huge!

I am sorry for one more time but be sure that I will do my best so in no more than a week the right tubes will be on vasilis store. Rob and Gino will have them a week later maybe as courier needs about a week to send the items

G2matt

Verified Member
Jul 24, 2013
Kent,UK
Hi Imeo

I've been quietly following this thread, in the background, and I must admit that i'm with steliiosss and Brem, if you could release the ( faulty) Stealth tubes ( and at a later date do the rethreader to correct it) that would be great.
I appreciate that you are running a business and therefore want everything to be correct ( I run my own business!) But I believe that something like these tubes is unique and therefore highly collectable ( and maybe you could do a smaller batch of the next ones ?!)
I'm slowly building up my collection of GG's and from a collector's point of view, you don't make mistakes you just do alternatives.
I hope you understand this point of view.

Cheers
Matt

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
You know, I think I'm in love with this guy we call imeo. He always comes through, always responds and cares about us all. Just an observation. If I ever get to Greece I'm gonna hunt him down and organise a massive celebration, plenty of good food and drink. :toast::vapor::laugh:

Ah, that was one great post my dear. Now I love you more too! :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Hi Imeo

I've been quietly following this thread, in the background, and I must admit that i'm with steliiosss and Brem, if you could release the ( faulty) Stealth tubes ( and at a later date do the rethreader to correct it) that would be great.
I appreciate that you are running a business and therefore want everything to be correct ( I run my own business!) But I believe that something like these tubes is unique and therefore highly collectable ( and maybe you could do a smaller batch of the next ones ?!)
I'm slowly building up my collection of GG's and from a collector's point of view, you don't make mistakes you just do alternatives.
I hope you understand this point of view.

Cheers
Matt

Matt, that is a great way to see things. Your view is same as mine. But I do think that we have to make things right everytime for all people, especially for those that are not collectors but just users. If we satisfy them we can turn them into collectors because we did our job properly so people will trust us every time in future :)

Thank you for your trust. I have made mistakes in past and I have correct them by the same way as now. I am positive that if my reactions were different in similar situations, you wouldnt be here today.

By the way, I wish you great success to your business :)

billypapa

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2011
Greece
www.e-smokeguru.gr
Hi friends,
the problem with the basket is that we have conflicts in the shop when we have very high traffic :(
When i say very high traffic, i mean over 800 - 1000 people at the same time.
Our Admin has ask the plattform admins of cs-cart what we can do about it, but no solution until now :(
I was ready to change our platform to Magento Professional but even with this platform no one can ensure us that with the high traffic of over 800 people at the same time
everything is stable.
We have our onlineshop on one of the best and fastest dedicatet servers worldwide in Germany (Hezner) and we pay a lot of money for this service to have stability and hi speed with our shop.
The only problem is this Basket when too much people buying at the same time :(
The biggest problem is that we don’t can have feedback from other shops because they don’t have so much traffic in so short time.
But i will solve this problem be sure my friends :)

If you have any suggestions how to solve this or any other ideas please tell me :)

BTHUNDER

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
Scheiblingkirchen, AUSTRIA
Matt, that is a great way to see things. Your view is same as mine. But I do think that we have to make things right everytime for all people, especially for those that are not collectors but just users. If we satisfy them we can turn them into collectors because we did our job properly so people will trust us every time in future :)

Thank you for your trust. I have made mistakes in past and I have correct them by the same way as now. I am positive that if my reactions were different in similar situations, you wouldnt be here today.

By the way, I wish you great success to your business :)

That is a truly professional way of doing buisness ... things happen ... for me it is just a question of how you deal with it ... and there are only very few out there that are dealing with it with their heart, showing that what they are doing really matters to them ... being a GG rookie fanboy - I am truly grateful for having this kind of support in my back from you IMEO ... all thumbs up my respect ! THANK YOU IMEO !

Last edited:

leemc37

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2014
Bridgend, UK.
Master Imeo,

I received a confirmation today for my order of a Just GG Engraved Tube SS ESG Edition : "Your order has been completed and shipped" (#14590 on 14/11/2014)
I will receive this collector piece ??
I want it ,for sure, but can I have the good one too ?

Thank you very much :)

I dont think there was any problems with the just GG tubes, it was the stealth tubes that are to short.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread