Status
Not open for further replies.

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
I noticed there is no banner for ECF Vaterans.

Is there any plan to add one? Or is the term no longer going to be used?

Also, are there any plans to change the colors of our names based on the banners we have?

Like before, I was an ECF Veteran, Verified Member, Supporting member, and probably some other banner as well... And I had a few choices of name color... Black, Purple, Maroon, and maybe something else?

LoL

Anyway, are there any plans to bring back the distinguishing marks of the ECF Veterans? Or Name color changing abilities?

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
Thanks guys! I guess making the ECF Veteran banner maroon (like the title used to be) would be too much to ask huh? LoL

I know you have tons of other things to work on that are more important. That would sure be cool though, especially if there is no way to change the color of our names the way we used to be able to, at least make the veteran banner maroon. And the supporting member badge purple... :D

In the mean time...

:thumbs::rickroll:

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Thanks guys! I guess making the ECF Veteran banner maroon (like the title used to be) would be too much to ask huh? LoL

I know you have tons of other things to work on that are more important. That would sure be cool though, especially if there is no way to change the color of our names the way we used to be able to, at least make the veteran banner maroon. And the supporting member badge purple... :D

In the mean time...

:thumbs::rickroll:
I think you look good in pink. I am secure in my manhood for pink supporting member. LOL

Reactions: dam718
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread