Health Cabin co-op [ Approved ][In Process]

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
DISCLAIMER: CO-OPs buys are buyer beware. If a co-op goes bad, there is nothing PIF nor ECF staff can do to help you. Seizure of shipment is a possibility and will not be considered the fault of the organizer. Unfortunately you will have to chalk it up to a loss. If you feel you have been defrauded, feel free to contact PIF staff.

Jules22871
ToniAnne
UntamedRose

Ok, The co-op is set to run from now, until 10-06-10, or when the limit is filled, whichever happens first. The limit is 1 K total buy. All participants are limited to $100 max spend per party, with small exceptions if space allows. This is not to pick up items, and sell on the classifieds. Anyone caught doing that will be excluded in further offerings. This is for PIF ppl that could use a well deserved break on restocking costs. If orders flood in, I will start at post 1, and tally up the money until it reaches 1k, and all other posts afterwords, will not be able to participate, unless approved. Ill try my best to stay on top of this so noone gets let down...
But this is a WHOLESALE buy, which means risk vs. reward. NO LIQUIDS OF ANY SORT will be allowed, not even pre-filled carts. I don't care to risk it. I will total orders and invoice as soon as I get the quote including shipping and PP fees back from HC. Shipping will be divided by dollars spent, not bodies, to keep it fair. You'll have 48 hours to PP once invoiced, so be prepared by the 7th. If you dont respond, ill take the next in line to fill your spot. (yes, I will)
***Prices are not to be advertised, or used to negotiate against forum suppliers, or classy's, PERIOD!*** Any abuse will leave you barred from future dealings that I do.
That being said, lets PLAY :)....Make your posts like a shopping list. No chatter or questions HERE- use the feeler thread to ask and answer. I ONLY WANT TO SEE PURCHASE ORDERS HERE. Be clear with items, as its site wide..post urls if need be, or PM. Take advantage, and its ok to buy 1 item..but shipping back to YOU will be 3-6 bucks, so that will add to the cost, so get your money's worth. These prices will give you an idea of retail/wholesale on items. There's simply too much to post every one.

**These arent exact figures..I added a cushion to help with shipping shock, expect 10-15% shipping**
If any questions, post in the feeler please, or pm me. Happy vaping all :)

Last edited by a moderator:

riverwinds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Florida
Riverwinds wish list, from my post in the feeler.
1 ego mega battery - Blue / manual
1 ego mega battery - Purple / manual
1 ego mega battery - Green / manual
1 510 mega battery - Blue / manual
1 510 mega battery - Red / manual
10 510 mega atomizers - Black
2 ego atomizer cone covers - Black
4 ego battery protector covers.
1 510 Charger(with cable)

If space permits,
2 510 mega kits Black & Copper.
I'd like to give them away & help a couple of friends.
Thanks for helping out!!

Last edited:

ladyzr

ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2010
Pennsylvania
If there is still room I'd like to get:

3 510 auto kits black

2 -5 pcs Black empty cartidges (flat mouth piece) for joye 510 5pc Black empty cartridges(flat mouth piece) for JOYE510 [JOYE510] - $1.20 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

2- 5 pcs White empty cartidges (flat mouth piece) for joye 510 product-7271.html]5pc White Empty cartridges(flat mouth piece) for JOYE510 [JOYE510] - $1.20 : Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail

Last edited:

Jules22871

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread