EM co op Mod Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starchild47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
Tennessee
Man, MWA just does not stop over there. I swear I am wondering if maybe he is someone else in disguise? No, maybe that is my paranoia showing through here? I mean no one in their right mind can even believe what that guy is spouting on that forum. This is so sad for all involved and what makes it worse is when people who have absolutely no business stick their 3 cents in and try to act like we have "no problems" to speak of. SIGH

I just went over and deleted my post since he has decided to delete his. Mine makes no sense now and I don't like looking like I am not balanced lol

Last edited:

Dillinger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Mountain View, CA
As far as I am concerned I would say a refund.

boB, are you talking about sending everything back or just the 510's. If you are thinking a complete refund it is fine with me for you to send back the Riva as well. I don't trust anything from them at this point and they don't deserve any of our money. So if it is easier for you to send it all back, I am fine with that.

I completely agree with skydragon, I ordered LR 306 atties only, but would be fine with sending everything back. It sounds like this is not the plan and that's fine, but thought I'd cash in my thoughts on the matter just in case. Even if my atties are good, they don't deserve our money for treating boB this way! And remember this is a "co-op" so we need to stick together and suck it up, even if that means sending back satisfactory products, for the overall good of the co-op.

My :2c: Thanks again for running this boB, no matter what happens. :thumbs:

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
Hey guy's / gal's ,
I only come in here to straighten out one thing. MWA is not a supplier associate afaik , when I was CS for EM he was doing the same thing, even posted to PM him if anyone needed anything , without Davis approval. I don't really know his true intentions other then get into EM in any way he can.
Anything he say's unless he has that SA tag , we might want to just thank him and let it all go out the other ear. Yea, can you tell I've had a few rounds with him as well ?

Anyhow.......
Guys there is a defender of EM, that claims they are out to "help" us. If you read the comments they have made in the beginning of the thread here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/eastmall-ecigarette/132831-do-not-buy-510lrs.html#post2091557 I believe you can draw your own conclusions from that. I would request that anyone contacted by member mwa102464 please report it to a moderator. They have no business in this co op and IMO could be considered a "supplier associate". Thank you, boB

mudmanc4, thanks for your input here, as you can tell we are just a good group of people that try our best to help each other out. I for one appreciate you taking the time to post here.

To the all the members who participated in the co op. I have sent everything other than the 510LRs and a few missing items. The people with the missing items have been informed and the vatious options on how you want me to handle that.

The poeple that had packages without 510LRs at all your packages went out this morning and if you didn't receive delivery confirmation please PM me.

The people that had packages with 510 LRs as well as other items, I have made a decision to move forward with this and all of those packages are postage paid, pick up is scheduled for the morning, and you should also now have delivery confirmation, and same applies, if not PM me.

Please contact me to LMK you received your package and the items are correct, it is entirely possible I may have mixed up a thing or two with the conditions I was working under. Rest assured if that is the case I will go above and beyond to correct any mistakes I may be responsible for.

As far as the attys it's out of my hands at this point and we will cross that bridge when we come to it. But the popular suggestion is to request refund and I in turn refund you guys.

Happy Friday!
boB

Well Mark, you're right a break is in order. I will still be updating communications with EM. One of which I currently have, and that is that EM is planning on refunding the atty order. Not sure on details of when of for certainty, but that is the latest word. Also they have pulled all LR 510s from stock and have halted sales of them until they get the issues resolved.

I know it seems too little too late and they should have headed the warnings months ago and taken action then. But if they do in fact follow through with refunding and do not resume production until they are able to produce a quality LR atty, I think that is a good start to rebuilding their once great reputation of providing and excellent atty at an affordable price. boB

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota
boB - Received my order today - thank you!! Everything seems to be working.
As an aside, the HV510 atties are different from ones I have ordered in the past. The hole is smaller, the end that connects to the battery has about a 1/16th protrusion jutting out from it. The bridge is bigger and there is a metal ring around it. It seems that it connects better to the battery and produces more vapor than the previous ones I have.
I'm going to post on the EM forum about this.
Thank you for all your hard work.
Fran

Well good to hear you guys packages are arriving safely and so far no mess ups on my part:) I'll be utterly shocked if I didn't make a mistake during this ordeal.

Fran, I've never used those before but when I checked them that hole sure looked tiny. Glad they work for you, I assume more vapor = a good thing. I guess they changed more than the 510 LRs and at least that one sounds like a good change??? LMK.

TC all hope you are enjoying your weekend,
boB

Chuckie, to my knowledge, and this is going off an email I received, they plan to refund. Di acknowledged as much in the forum and edited the post. So the decision was made by the majority to request a refund which I did. The confusion is because of EM(Di's edited post, and as of yet no instructions or refund). I have a PM out to Di and an email requesting refund to EM in response to their email offering one.

I personally don't have the money to issue refunds on them unless they refund the money used to purchase them. Hope that helps. boB

chuckie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2009
miami fl USA
Chuckie, to my knowledge, and this is going off an email I received, they plan to refund. Di acknowledged as much in the forum and edited the post. So the decision was made by the majority to request a refund which I did. The confusion is because of EM(Di's edited post, and as of yet no instructions or refund). I have a PM out to Di and an email requesting refund to EM in response to their email offering one.

I personally don't have the money to issue refunds on them unless they refund the money used to purchase them. Hope that helps. boB
Thanks for the reply boB,I understand completely have a great halloween.

***UPDATE***

Okay friends, I got an email that told me to take note of the refund that was in my PP account that was not there! Have a response out guys, but this is hard to do. With their time zone every communication is 24hrs. So if I don't get or give the info needed it's 24 hours before we "talk" again.

On Friday they requested my PP addy for refund. I told them it was the one used for ordering, the one I'm using responding to you now, as well as typed it in the response. Hoping it just maybe takes a few days to show? I don't believe that to be the case though because I canceled an order on C-E2 cartos with eliquid-cn, and had it within an hour, so IDK.

Response is out as well as PM to Di, probably won't hear anything until tomorrow though guys. Thanks, boB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread