EM co op Mod Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob, as everyone else has said, don't sweat it. Not your fault.

I would suggest that all the LR attys need to go back. As you said, quality control appears to be an issue. So rather then send some back and then some folks who get them experience a problem after a week or 2 and then we are trying to return them piecemeal. Seems like they all need to go back.

As said I'm open to suggestions and at a loss here. The next question then since this has been an on going issue, add to it the fact that I mentioned it to everyone that cared to listen, and was told it is my meter, nothing's changed etc., do we trust them to send workable replacements or request a refund?

I personally wouldn't take their word that the ones they send back will be any better if we requested replacements. I've been working like a madman to get what I can done, but I hope to provide pictures and be able to capture the detail of the bridge/cup height issue. It varies I'm sure 1/4 inch.

To the people that had other things ordered along with the 510LRs do you want the other stuff and if we get replacements in a few weeks have to pay additional shipping? I am more than willing to do that if you shoot me a PM until we come up with a solution.

Keep talking, I'm listening,
boB

boB, I think everyone trust you to do what your gut tells you (probably throw up, right now NOt LOL). Quit for tonight, get your favorite vape and missy and try to forget about for awhile. Just my thoughts.

Thanks for prolly the best suggestion minus the throwing up part =). Done for the night. I just packaged up a handful for another member to check out and help make a determination on what to do going forward. Sending them out in the morning. Offer stands though, if you have an order that includes items other the 510LRs and this is holding it up, PM me and I will ship it. At that point if we decide to take replacements I would ask to be reimbursed the actual shipping cost of a possible 2nd package. I'm more leaning towards requesting a refund and and refunding everyone their money on the 510LRs until they prove they can make a quality atty again. Night all,
boB

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
I'm thinking best to send back, don't leave door open to replace, as they buy stock like we do..just from a manufacturer. They were supposed to test them all, so if they were all closed, they never did. But they resell, so who do they get them atties from..I say avoid both because batch is just plain bad. We can look into another if need be, or just move on. Definetly though, EM needs to refund not only cost, but costs to ship back. I don't think anyone expects you to go back and forth dealing with issues, free of charge mind you, just so we can get a better deal. Better to cut our losses, except what DID come through good, and look for greener pastures. Im willing to bet if you got money back, and threw out an offer to another manufacturer for goods, a deal could be found just as well, and faster...But for tonight, Im with GL..take a day or 2, chill, have a vape...give yourselves a lil break..its beena a long month, and a few more days aint gonna hurt:p

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
MWA commented in the EM thread that David is going to make it right

zbasspro,

David tried to only make a change that was supposed to be for the best, it didnt end up working this way and he is now currently back to the old EM Atty's. So I hope you will and can understand that sometimes things just dont go like planned. David is a stand up guy and he will replace every Atty there is an issue with and make this right for Bob since he placed the order, done deal, thanks for understanding I hope all is cool now

what that means I don't know but I hope it'll turn out well for all parties concerned.:)

Ripple it just means basically they have an "unregistered supplier associate" if what he says is true, which judging by his comments isn't, more like a company shill. He may even be a supplier by the comments he's made as far as the amount of money he has spent, and selling them for $5 each. He said he skyped with David and that David emailed me......wrong. Far as I'll go with that here.

I will respond to that email that suggests I ship them back for someone else though. The response will in summary be, at who's expense? What is the plan from there, replacements that may not be any better? How about you just replace them 1st, if they're good I'll be more than happy to send you these paperweights back, they're kinda light anyway.

So guys, we are at a standstill for now. Again if you have an order that is being held up by LR 510 ayys and would like the rest of the order PLMK via PM how you would like to work this out. Thanks,
boB

Guys there is a defender of EM, that claims they are out to "help" us. If you read the comments they have made in the beginning of the thread here http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/eastmall-ecigarette/132831-do-not-buy-510lrs.html#post2091557 I believe you can draw your own conclusions from that. I would request that anyone contacted by member mwa102464 please report it to a moderator. They have no business in this co op and IMO could be considered a "supplier associate". Thank you, boB

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
boB, the way I'm seeing it....

You could send them all back, get a refund and then refund people their part of that..which will be a pain in the .... but do able.
OR
send it back, wait for it to get there, wait for them to ship, wait for it to get to you.....recheck them. And if they are ok it's alright proceed as normal you just had a 2-3 month delay to finishing your co-op. And thats assuming everyone is willing, sure some wont want to take the second risk or cant have there vaping cash tied up that long.
If the replacements arnt ok...your back doing what I first said anyway.

I'm not seeing anything to indicate that the second time around will be any different. It's not like they went.."Oops we know exactly what went wrong and it's now fixed!"

Sometimes you just cut your losses and walk.

Just looked hell Di or anyone from EM hasnt even bothered to respond :facepalm:...and no fan boys dont count.

Last edited:

lexgar

ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2009
Greater LA, SoCal
As others have said, it is no fault of yours Bob, and whatever you decide is fine with me. I sent a pm re:LR306s. If you decide to send all back and just wash your hands of it all I understand and will just have to get other attys. Sad, sad state of affairs.

EM had been my fave LR510 for some time, but I guess no more. Sigh.

Thanks Rose,

I agree with everything you said 100%. If I thought they were capable of sending quality replacements that would be one thing, at this time nothing indicates they can. I am awaiting input from EM and another member here. The only downside I see is PP may not like this back and forth stuff, but I'm about done with them anyway. As far as it being a pain, it seems a whole lot easier than accepting replacements, checking them all, in the rare case that they are actually good, sending out more packages. So it's actually the easier route for me, but I know members have been waiting a month for attys, and that's why I am torn here.

boB

boB, the way I'm seeing it....

You could send them all back, get a refund and then refund people their part of that..which will be a pain in the .... but do able.
OR
send it back, wait for it to get there, wait for them to ship, wait for it to get to you.....recheck them. And if they are ok it's alright proceed as normal you just had a 2-3 month delay to finishing your co-op. And thats assuming everyone is willing, sure some wont want to take the second risk or cant have there vaping cash tied up that long.
If the replacements arnt ok...your back doing what I first said anyway.

I'm not seeing anything to indicate that the second time around will be any different. It's not like they went.."Oops we know exactly what went wrong and it's now fixed!"

Sometimes you just cut your losses and walk.

Just looked hell Di or anyone from EM hasnt even bothered to respond :facepalm:...and no fan boys dont count.

The Rebel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2010
Grand Rapids, Michigan
I'm with the majority Bob. Send them back and get the refund. No sense waiting around another month with the possibility of getting hosed again. At least the people who ordered the LR510s (me included) can use the refund towards a different reliable supplier. Someone get us a deal on the new Joye LR510s please! :)

316lvm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2009
southern minnesota
I'm so ...... right now I'm spittin' BB's. You are doing just fine boB and don't you let anyone tell you different.

Even though I didn't order any LR510's, I agree that you should cut your loses and be done with EM.

They have lied from the beginning, failed to respond to communications and failed to meet you half way for a reasonable solution. And who's to say that this scenairo won't repeat itself again with replacements? Or for that matter in the future?

mwa can have his cheap .... $3 atty's. I've paid more for atty's from other vendors and have been treated with respect and outstanding customer service.

Ok, ya vasta no mas. I'm going to go stick pins in a voodoo doll for now. :laugh:

Starchild47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
Tennessee
I agree with Rose I think that it is a shame that not one person from EM has even bothered to post about the situation concerning the atties. I just posted this over there to make it public! I don't have any atties in the buy but it makes me sick that all these people here are being hosed in this co-op and that EM is just sitting back and ignoring the issues. I would agree with Elendil and the others and get a refund. Who the heck knows what they would send back to you Bob?

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
As far as I am concerned I would say a refund.

boB, are you talking about sending everything back or just the 510's. If you are thinking a complete refund it is fine with me for you to send back the Riva as well. I don't trust anything from them at this point and they don't deserve any of our money. So if it is easier for you to send it all back, I am fine with that.

Sky, I can hardly see a complete refund possible. Much of the merchandise has already been sent. It's more and more looking like we send all of the 510 LRs back and I refund the members on them. I'm right in the middle of an ISP change and when I say right in the middle I mean the guy is pulling wires behind my computer! LOL. So drop me a PM if you want the other part of your order sent in the morning.
boB

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Sky, I can hardly see a complete refund possible. Much of the merchandise has already been sent. It's more and more looking like we send all of the 510 LRs back and I refund the members on them. I'm right in the middle of an ISP change and when I say right in the middle I mean the guy is pulling wires behind my computer! LOL. So drop me a PM if you want the other part of your order sent in the morning.
boB

Will do boB. I just didn't know if you were entirely fed up and wanting to tell them to shove it all or just the 510's. I really am sorry you have had to deal with this but I will say you are an honorable man boB. Thank God it wasn't mwa running this. Then again I would have never ordered anything through him as I have seen what he is like but I'm sure others would have and they would now be screwed.

Bahnzo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Colorado
While I don't have a dog in this hunt, I've been keeping an eye on this because I (was) a big fan of the EM atty's.

Bob...we all know the kind of guy you are, so try not to stress too much. I'd personally ask that they immediately reship the 510 order. If they really care about their reputation, they'd do that and include either a slip to resend the other back or a partial refund to cover your shipping expenses.

What I find curious is that the 306's tested fine, while the 510's sound like complete junk. That does give me some hope. Remember...I asked about this problem a few weeks ago and was basically told they changed something with the 510's but were changing them back. I guess we could hope the batch of 510's you got were "leftovers" and any further 510's would be the newer ones.

Very disappointing......If EM doesn't make this right I hope this gets heard through out this forum (and some others).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread