ECOpure Giveaway Buy 3 Bottles Get 2 FREE!! ECOpure is PG Free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
In Celebration of our Grand Opening www.innovapor.com is giving away 2 Bottles of ECOpure with your purchase of 3 bottles. Great way to give ECOpure a try! So here is the deal:

COUPONS not able to be combined with any other innovapor coupons, sorry, I cannot figure out how to that yet... working on it!

If you buy 5 of our 15 ml bottles you'll only be charged for 3! That is a free 30 ml of ECOpure! 15 ml Discount Code is: ECFECO15ml

Same deal for the 3 ml bottles. 3 ml Discount Code is: ECFECO3ml

You can get whatever combination of flavor and strength you want! Just make sure to add the TOTAL number of bottles (5) to your cart. Then enter the coupon code during Check Out and you should be good to go!

We have all 5 Flavors of ECOpure! And All 4 Nicotine Strengths!

ECOpure Rich is a “full bodied” flavored liquid. This one is consistently a winner. Outstanding throat hit, great vapor. Very popular.

ECOpure Mild
is a milder version of Rich “full bodied” flavored liquid. Packs the same great throat hit with a lighter flavor.

ECOpure Regular
is a traditional flavored liquid. Great vapor and a very solid throat it, great all day vape. Flavor is not too strong and has a throat hit that will not let you down.

ECOpure Menthol
Solid menthol flavor with out being overwhelming. I would not call this STRONG menthol IMO.

ECOpure Fresh is clean “unflavored”. Fresh is the perfect choice for those that want the fewest possible ingredients in their personal vaporizer liquid without sacrificing vapor production or throat hit! Big hit among the DIY folks. It really is unflavored!

Available in all 5 different nicotine strengths: very high (25mg/ml), high (20mg/ml), medium (15mg/ml) and low (10mg/ml).

Flavor Disclaimer: I am not really good at describing flavors, these have been reviewed elsewhere, these description are IMO:D!

ECOpure VG Based Personal Vaporizer Liquid
Made in the UK by inellicig - InnoVapor an authorized distributor!

ALL ECOPURE INGRIDIENTS ARE THE PUREST AVAILBLE, FOOD GRADE AND PURCHASED FROM WHITIN THE UNITED KINGDOM!

NO PROPYLENE GLYCOL.

MAIN INGREDIENTS:
AQUEOUS VEGITABLE GLYCEROL: >99% PURE
DEIONIZED WATER
ETHYL MALTOL: >99% PURE
NICOTINE: >99.8% PURE

We have extensive information about ECOpure on the website www.innovapor.com. Purity analysis and MSDS information is available under downloads. General and Technical information about the separate ingridents is availble under the links section.

Offer not good for Zero Strength... sorry we do not have enough in stock:(. Working on it:)!

If you use google checkout the codes are the same! Thanks!

Check out the User Guide and Maintenance videos for the EVO and the 510 shot just for us by Igetcha!

Last edited:

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Hi Sleep, I just ordered 5 -3ml. bots. of juice + 5 carts. With shipping and coupon code it should come to 22$. Checkout says 30$. Could u please check on the order 4 me? ...Chuck H.

So, first off all I am no web developer! And my web developer is off on a bender as he just cashed the check I gave him for building my site!:D:D

So you have to make the purchase using the liquid coupon, then I will refund you the shipping. For the life of me, I cannot figure out another way. I keep an eye out for the order, make a note of it in the comments section during check out, I'll take care of you.

If you would rather have a "surprise bonus" instead, type "surprise me"in the comments:D!

Thanks

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
Sleep . I now have 2 completed orders-- Both for 30$ . This one is order #31. I didn't see the cupn code box on this one. Please cancel both orders and let me know when u get it worked out....Thanks Chuck

Can do, or I can refund you the amount you should of been discounted. I give it a couple minutes, let me know. Easy enough to refund you the amount you should of been discounted:D!

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
dom you deliver to uk

I am not sure, I have spent a couple hours looking into it. My only concern is that If I ship to you and the parcel sits there in Coventry at Parcelforce for 6 weeks (like I have had happen... well it felt like six weeks) then how due we deal with that?

ECOpure is made by intellicig, they are in the UK. I cannot imagine I could beat their prices once you added in the international shipping (I am an authorized intellicig distributor, so I think it is OK to mention them). That was one of my main motivations in starting innovapor was to give us vapers over here in the states a reliable, local source of EVOs and ECOpure with out the hefty shipping price and long wait.

I really want to do whatever I can to satisfy every customer I can. Let me look into it on Monday, I have not shipped much to the UK and I know there are issues with taxes on parcels valued over a certain amount and other details I need to get straight before I can decide one way or another. I mean it would be a real bad deal if you ordered from me to save money and then the UK customs people send you a nice bill for $40 in tax!

So my best answer right now is, I do not know. I will ask in the suppliers forum if any of my peers have this sorted out. I'll also ask the local Post on Monday what the best way, if any, would be.

I'll get back to you, why don't you PM me so I can give you direct response a soon as I find something out.

Cheers,

SH

SleepHater

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
PA, CA
ECOpure - Quick Start Guide - is now available under the download section of the website:

Downloads : InnoVapor, The Finest in Personal Vaporizers

This guide includes a key to the color codes we use to label our pre-filled carts so you know what flavor and strength they are.

This guide also lists some general but important information on the ingredients and manufacturing of the liquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread