Eden Mods Rose 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

rifky

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2014
Indonesia
Same
I know I'm going to get crucified for saying this but I picked up the sxk clone to see if I like it as I really can't afford to pull the trigger on an almost $200 rta without knowing whether I like it or not. If its all its hyped to be and it will last me a couple years I can justify eating ramen for a month or 2 in order to pick one up
Same here sis, I cant pull the trigger for $180 ++ without knowing whats is like 100%. I interested about sxk and sjmy. Pls review when you get on hand.

RabbiXX

Verified Member
Jul 9, 2016
California
Just FYI, according to the Eden mod's Facebook group, the Rose 3 (4ml) is sold out everywhere except the US now (and the US shops do not ship overseas as I understand it). So, once its gone from these couple shops, it's gone for good in this size (and gone for good in the US).

The time to consider, is unfortunately drawing to a close.

Reactions: mindriot

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Just FYI, according to the Eden mod's Facebook group, the Rose 3 (4ml) is sold out everywhere except the US now (and the US shops do not ship overseas as I understand it). So, once its gone from these couple shops, it's gone for good in this size (and gone for good in the US).

The time to consider, is unfortunately drawing to a close.
I am very glad I took no consideration. It was a foregone conclusion which turned out better than imagined.

mindriot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Dundee, Scotland
On a slightly different note the new spring wire for tighter afc is out. The only route for getting it in aware of is via the fb group instructions. Not sure if it is acceptable to wholesale copy the information over, it is closed but not requiring any hoop jumping to get in so not a big barrier if you are interested in picking some up. Cost is p&p only , £1.20 flat rate worldwide, I'm happy enough with mine as is but picked up some anyway for spares got a good 5 or so bits for that.

forumwt

Sep 13, 2016
Serbia
I just try to making better m2l with k5 m2l kit, this rose is working fantastic.
1.6mm hole, kanthal 28awg, 8 wraps, 2mm diameter... perfect m2l
T8hphpq.jpg

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Just received my new spring wire and it works great. Arrived in only 5 days from UK after sending the £1.20.
And I received mine today, a very nondescript seemingly empty little note envelope.
Now *that's* the way the AFC ring is supposed to work! Smoothly and positively. Even installing the wire was easier.
My Rose3 is now absolutely perfect. The FDA can do whatever it wants to, the world could crumble and fall, doesn't matter at all to me.

RabbiXX

Verified Member
Jul 9, 2016
California
My Rose3 is now absolutely perfect. The FDA can do whatever it wants to, the world could crumble and fall, doesn't matter at all to me.

I agree in the respect that I also no longer feel a need to try any other tanks. The Rose 3 is so damn good, that there is no longer a reason for me to continue looking.

I would like to pickup the 2ml nano version eventually too. Well, that is if I can get someone from ECF to help me acquire one...

Reactions: mindriot

mindriot

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Dundee, Scotland
I agree in the respect that I also no longer feel a need to try any other tanks. The Rose 3 is so damn good, that there is no longer a reason for me to continue looking.

I would like to pickup the 2ml nano version eventually too. Well, that is if I can get someone from ECF to help me acquire one...
That satin finish ones :D

Reactions: RabbiXX

RabbiXX

Verified Member
Jul 9, 2016
California
do the kf5 restrictors just fit or do they need 'adjustment'??

I popped one in mine when I was rebuilding the other day (I already had the MTL kit). It does appear like they would need some kind of adjustment. They do slide in fine, but the adaptors fell right out when I turned the base upside down. I didn't try any adjustment, because I had no real desire to use them in the Rose 3.

petemoss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
Queens, NY
I just ordered a Rose3 from covalvapes after hearing that the 4ML size will no longer be available after the current stock is sold. While waiting for my Rose3 to arrive, I tried to find the new thicker AFC wire but couldn't find any instructions on how to buy the new wire on the Eden Mods FB page. I read that EdenMods will send you a new wire for 1.2 pounds flat rate worldwide. Could someone point out where the directions are on the FB page?

Called covalvapes and they explained that they are expecting some wires from Eden but nothing yet. They claimed that only a few people complained about a loose AFC ring. Most people will not notice the small difference with the new thicker wire, coval says. Still, I'd like to have a spare wire or two. I have a sjmy clone in transit and I read that this clone has an O-ring instead of a wire.

The Rose2 was my first "high-end" atty and I eventually ended up with five originals. As the clones of the Rose2 got better, I replaced all my originals with clones and now have only two clones in the rotation. The Rose2 was a great classic flavor atty and I'll always have a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread