EHPro Black Kayfun Lite Plus Clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

joecil

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Russell Springs, Kentucky
I'm using one right now on top of a Black and stainless nemisis with no problems at all with the coating after 2 weeks of use including cleaning. The coating is like the interior of a Scanpan CTX non stick pan I own. I've had the fry pan since they came out several years ago and it still looks brand new unlike other teflon coated pans which the scanpan isn't coated with. Based on what I've read about both finishes they seem to be very similar. The gold is also that same finish from what I can tell which I also have.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
the EH Pro and the Tobeco versions seem to be the winners in the black kayfun realm. there are others with a PVD coating that look like a mess. uneven coating, coated internals, etc. plus PVD can chip. not worth it IMO. plus with the EH Pro and tobeco versions, they took the time to NOT coat the deck and internals with black. a sure sign they are attempting to put out a legit product. as soon as the price falls into the $30-$35 range, im all over a black kayfun for my black nemmy clone. they look too sick to pass up.

tw33k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
Canberra, ACT, Australia
It arrived today. Looks good on my Provari. I added a black smoke section instead of the clear. The build quality is great, threads are smooth but I was worried about the 510 screw. It needs to be fully tightened or the positive post is not secure and so I was worried it wouldn't connect to the device but luckily it does. Also the screw pokes out the top almost level with the pos/neg screws so I had to raise the coil fairly high to avoid shorting it out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread