eJuice learning curves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alten78

Jan 27, 2012
Sheffield Lake, OH
Ive been trying to scan through threads but not really seeing a complete answer...so here it goes

Got my 510 w/pcc 9 days ago and havent touched an analog since, super stoked about that! The 510 works for me so far, picked up some cartos and a number of 10ml bottles of ejuice to see what I like. I was never a really heavy smoker (less than a pack/day) but my wife is. After a few days and seeing how well vaping has done for me, she wanted her own and I found a nice eGo kit for a really good price.

I don't know if im doing something wrong with the eGo, but the same juices i use in my 510 have a much harsher and different taste. I realize the eGo gets hotter with the different cartos and we've used it enough to get past that nasty stuff that comes on the atomizers, but for me its almost hard to use still. I wanted to say it may be because the eGo has more vape, but so far its not that much more.

My absolute fav juice right now is chocolate malt, its very smooth and sweet (18mg) in my 510, but harsh and somewhat bitter in the eGo.

Do the cartos need to be broken in more? A lesser mg of nic for juice needed? I just thought it was odd that there would be THAT much of a difference between the two

dearme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2011
Colorado
Cartos do not need to be broken in, but you need to be sure that on the initial fill, you filled it up completely. It will hold about 1ml of juice in an empty carto. You can use the condom method, and if you put the screw end in the condom, you can be sure that you have liquid near the coils. You will also probably have to put more juice in from the top. You want it to look slushy. If you use the syringe method and slide the syringe to the bottom and in different places around the side, you will probably get it fairly distributed. If you use the drip method to fill, it will probably take several fillings and will also take longer to disperse. Whatever method you use on the first fill, blow gently from the end to make sure that you do not have liquid in the middle tube. Liquid in the tube will cause leaking out the battery end. It also helps to let it sit for a few minutes to give the liquid time to disperse thru the filling. And, whatever you do, never vape it dry. Top it off with drops whenever you see a difference in vapor, or a difference in taste.

alten78

Jan 27, 2012
Sheffield Lake, OH
thanks, i had a suspected it may take a few fillings using the drip method. They were empty dual coil cartos that came with the kit, didn't come with condoms so thats why i used the drip method. with my 510 cartos i do use the condom method which i like much better, although, that particular kit came with 9 carts and 2 attys so ill of course drip those just to use them.

I initially thought they were all filled up pretty well, now im second guessing it, ill be checking it out after work...thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread